Hacked with Sdk 10?!

This is a discussion on Hacked with Sdk 10?! within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; ok.. long story short.. a couple weeks ago, my "wonderful" boyfriend took my phone and brand new kindle fire while i was sleeping over to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Abe21599

Thread: Hacked with Sdk 10?!

lakeland, florida

Hacked with Sdk 10?!

ok.. long story short.. a couple weeks ago, my "wonderful" boyfriend took my phone and brand new kindle fire while i was sleeping over to a friend of his that knows a lot about programming with androids.. i started to notice later that afternoon that my phone was running really crappy, and my data was through the roof. i just bought this phone at the beginning of November, so there is really no reason for it to act up, and the phone is.. or was.. completely stock. i began to dig a little though the phones files, browsing as root (my phone is un rooted), and from what I've been able to gather from information that was either unencrypted or accessible is that it was setup with a sdk and he is somehow able to get access to my phone remotely? is this possible? anyhow.. i want it fixed. i have been reading about on sdks and adbs but am afraid if i start messing around with the phones components without any guidance i may brick it. any advice would be much appreciated!! my phone is a samsung SCH-I500

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

13 times
    i'm not sure if you're just using words you read when you googled android, but if you're phone isn't rooted, then theres a little to no chance he's doing anything.
    UltraDroid likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links