Bricked P9070 Burst

This is a discussion on Bricked P9070 Burst within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; I am cst in the united states.......When I uninstall the drivers the device disapeers, then when i reinstall it and try to do it manually ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bricked P9070 Burst

I am cst in the united states.......When I uninstall the drivers the device disapeers, then when i reinstall it and try to do it manually it says the device has the best drivers right now it is 3:10 pm

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!
    This could be because your computer may have installed the proper drivers. Windows 7 should allow other driver installation, it won't let only those that are already installed.

Open up your command line, navigate to the bundle's "platform-tools", type in "ADB" and hit enter. Then enter this command:
    Code:
    adb devices
    See if it finds your device. It should show it like this: "<device number> device".

If it does, then you can continue the process.
    Last edited by Tears_for_Fears; 02-22-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

Tears I think I messed up and deleted your post but not before I read it, When i do this it says daemon started:
    list of devices: (blank)
    So I entered this command : adb reboot fastboot.......It says no attatched devices, do you think odin would work better?

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!
    Odin will also need to recognize your phone. Plus, if you're going to stay with smartphone platform, specifically Android, ADB will be more than useful for various other purposes. This should override the "Your computer has already installed the best software drivers" message: choose “Update Driver Software”, choose “Browse my computer for driver software”, then “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”. Click “Have Disk” button and select the directory with the Google drivers.
    Tears for Fears

Ok tears I am trying this now

Well Either the sdk download I got didnt all download or something bc when i tell it to have disk and use the directory into google it says the specified folder does not have the drivers

Ok, now it is saying the drivers in the folder are not compatible with a x64 bit system so i am going to download the sdk from the link you provided instead of the one I already had and hope that it will work better and I will make sure that the one I download is a 64 bit

The directory to the drivers is C:\Program Files (x64)\Android\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64\sdk\extras\google\usb_driver. There should be 4 files and 2 folders. If you haven't downloaded it, go to SDK Manager, make sure everything in "Tools" is installed and "Google USB Drivers" in "Extras".

EDIT: Yes, the SDK must always be up to date, if you have any older ones, it's best to re-download it from Android.com/ website. After that, you will only need to update the packages if needed.
    Last edited by Tears_for_Fears; 02-22-2013 at 05:34 PM.
    Tears for Fears

Ok, I just got it all downloaded and trying it again. Here is an interesting tidbit of information....pc suite still cant find it, the pc sees it but is not communicating with it, however, pantechs quick firmware upgrade the juus....... can talk to the phone and says it has the latest firmware......I am installing the SDK again now, It looks like it is going to take an hour or so to install. On the sdk manager rather than just selecting the top 2 boxes and the drivers I told it to install everything
    Last edited by wayne12; 02-22-2013 at 06:47 PM.

The other things are meant for development, if you won't make any apps, they're unneeded. However, if you do intend to make apps (or if you want to play with the Android emulator) - keep them.
    Tears for Fears

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links