Bricked P9070 Burst

This is a discussion on Bricked P9070 Burst within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; I fully intend on devoloping an app, I am sure there is alot of research and things needed before I attempt this, However I do ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bricked P9070 Burst

I fully intend on devoloping an app, I am sure there is alot of research and things needed before I attempt this, However I do see the need for a very niche app for my profession, there is one out there and it is horrid! I have been in contstant contact with the dev and we are trying to make it better, however, he is from russia and there is a language and understanding issue. Plus he is trying to make it a very universal app where as I am going to make that will work very specifically to my area and sell it to the county I live in if i can make it all work. I see this as a very lucrative oppurtunity and I can not believe a dev in the states has not thought of this yet

Ok, I reinstalled everything attempted to install the drivers, same result it says the drivers are not compatible, adb still doesnt see the device.........Workaround? any ideas? I have never seen this issue where one program can manage to discover the device and other programs not. I have seen one program not find a device and the rest would so this is new to me

Is there a way to tell adb what port hub to look at? I know gaming systems are different but sometimes you have to tell it to look at port_00001.hub#0001 as an example to be able to talk to it

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!
    You can find the essential documentation of app development in the same official Android website under the development section, here. Everything there is written in easy to understand lessons, starting with the famous "Hello World!" app following to the more complex lessons.

You may also want to read the introduction to Eclipse, a program designed for Android app development and this documentation of how to use Eclipse.

ADB still doesn't recognize your phone? Are you sure you're using the new ADB and not the old one? Also, your phone should be turned on, despite of it being in a bootloop.

EDIT: What version of Windows 7 are you using? And is it a genuine copy? The drivers should be able to install universally. I'll check my computer to see what could be wrong.
    Last edited by Tears_for_Fears; 02-22-2013 at 07:42 PM.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!
    EDIT: Type in the search box "device installation settings" and click "Change device installation settings". There you will be able to turn of automatic update. See if you can install the drivers then.
    Last edited by Tears_for_Fears; 02-22-2013 at 07:59 PM.
    Tears for Fears

OK, I gave you some pics here to look at I tried to upload more but it only let me do five so im not sure which three went on at this moments as i can not see them, I have tried with the phone on, off, factory recovery, emergency download. What I dont understand is why the only program that can find it is the pantech easy upgrade, i would think that if it is showing up in the devices menu it would find it. Drivers still wont install. As far as i know it is the newest adb it doesnt say it has a revision that i saw but will look again.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by wayne12; 02-22-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Here is a thought....what if i put the device drivers in the tools file.....would that let adb have access to them?????

No, the drivers must be in Win32 in the system files. Did you try turning the automatic updates off as I suggested?
    Tears for Fears

Here's how to do it clean. Uninstall the current drivers, restart your PC as asked (even if it won't ask, do it), then locate the device in Device Manager and then install the Google drivers by clicking "Update Driver Software" then "Browse my computer for driver software", then locate the drivers (not clicking "Let me pick from a list..." because apparently, that only works with compiled drivers in .exe/.msi extention), then click "Next" and it should install it. If it succeeds, restart your PC again. Then try going to ADB and type "adb devices" to see if it can recognize it.
    UltraDroid likes this.
    Tears for Fears

So, the good news my computer finally sees the phone as a pantech adb composite device, the bad news is i have to reinstall the sdk because the tools folder is missing and sdk manager wont run for some reason ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My computer is posessed lol........Tears You are the man! If i new where the thank you button was I would sure as Hell push it at least a million times. And thats just for getting the drivers installed. Sorry I have been afk for a while. That was due to the massive snow storm we had and at work we were days behind from call ins so i of course took advantage of all the time and a half they were willing to pay

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links