Bricked P9070 Burst

This is a discussion on Bricked P9070 Burst within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; I'm glad I could help you. The "Thanks" button has been changed to "Like" button. It's at the corner of every post. Now go for ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bricked P9070 Burst

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!

Re: Bricked P9070 Burst

I'm glad I could help you.

The "Thanks" button has been changed to "Like" button. It's at the corner of every post.

Now go for the main process and tell me how it went. If there are any further issues, be sure to mention them.
    wayne12 likes this.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

So the computer sees it but adb still does not, I have tried all three of the different drivers that the sdk comes with, if it needs all three installed I dont know how to make it, it makes me choose one. I have tried them all restarted the computer downloaded revisions, used pantech drivers, generic drivers, windows drivers, I even tried some galaxy 2 drivers as i just rooted a galaxy for a buddy and btw he is no longer buying a new phone now that I changed all his buttons put the boot video of an adroid guy eating the apple apple and tweaking the cpu and such. He just bought the HTC One and went back to the galaxy two, Im supposed to finding out if i can root the ONE yet but have had no luck. I told him I would mess with it when my device was no longer a brick

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!

Re: Bricked P9070 Burst

You should install everything that's in the drivers folder. When you install it, choose the folder, not a specific file. When you install it, read closely whether it succeeded to install because installing just one file shouldn't work.

The ADB given by the latest SDK has to identify the device without any excuses. The reason for it not to recognize it is either improper driver installation or the drivers themselves are improper. But Google USB drivers are proper and should be suitable for every Android.
    Tears for Fears

I figured they all had to be installed but it asks me to select one and i cant figure out how to install all three, im following your instructions exactly. But if i go to browse my computer it says the drivers arent compatible i have to go to have disk and then it finds them but like i said it makes me install only one not all of them

Going to "Have a disk" won't work, because it accepts only .exe and .msi extensions. Right now, I'm on my PC and it only says that the drivers are not compatible through "Have a disk".

Are you trying to do this:
    Name:  Issue 0.png
Views: 168
Size:  91.3 KB
    Name:  Issue 1.png
Views: 164
Size:  80.3 KB
    Name:  Issue 1.5.png
Views: 163
Size:  81.3 KB
    Name:  Issue 2.png
Views: 162
Size:  108.7 KB
    Then clicking OK and the Next? If so and it still says it's incompatible, what system are you using, 32-bit or 64-bit? And what version of SDK are you downloading? Make sure you're downloading the right one. Also, be sure that the needed packages are up to date.
    Last edited by Tears_for_Fears; 02-25-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    Tears for Fears

I have read in some forums that Pantech Burst isn't supported by Google USB drivers. If that's so, then you'll have to install the drivers provided by the manufacturer. If that won't work either, we'll have to find some alternatives.
    Tears for Fears

Android Jr Member herecomesmaggi's Avatar
    Either get pantech pc suit for drivers or pdanet, you wont be able to use tethering without official drivers....

Regards

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links