I have the Casio G'zOne Commando 4G LTE Model number C811 and I have been having issues connecting to just 1 wireless router. I have another router on the same internet account and can connect just fine. But this one router is being stubborn. I can connect to it then it tries to get an IP address for about 10 seconds then reconnects and keeps trying indefinably. (please don't hate for this next part for it's my parents' that don't know anything about security) I've tried changing it from WEP to WPA/WPA2/PSK and that didn't solve the issue. I've tried removing the encryption all together and that didn't do squat. And yes, I've tried rebooting it, a hard reset, and upgrading the router firmware. Bubkis. As I've mentioned before, I've set up a second router using all the same info for using my parents' account and made it a WPA/WPA2/PSK hidden network with a MAC authorization and I connected my phone to that one successfully on the first try. It's been a week of tweaking all settings I can think possible and am quite computer literate so is there something I'm overlooking or what? Please help for my parents can hardly check their emails without my help.