Need Updates and Manuals on Zeepad 10"

This is a discussion on Need Updates and Manuals on Zeepad 10" within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; With the Zeepad website providing nothing I was hoping to find out where I can get a manual and updates for the OS and drivers. ...

Thread: Need Updates and Manuals on Zeepad 10"

Need Updates and Manuals on Zeepad 10"

With the Zeepad website providing nothing I was hoping to find out where I can get a manual and updates for the OS and drivers. I do not even know how to find my model number. it's not on the box nor on the pad itself. All I know is that it's 10" with OS 2.2 (being a few years old).
    Also, I connected it to my windows 7 and the drivers did not install properly nor updating it via Device Manager.
    Thank you

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by disruptive View Post
    Well, this is the problem with some vendors they never provide you with the updates ! ....... I would say rather than updating the older device why don't you start thinking about buying a new device?
    Thanks for your advice. There are many good things about the present--I love it--but on the negative side I find it sad that it is cheaper to a device than buy a new one or even fix shoes than buy new ones.
    Anyhow, unlike many, as much as I love tech, I do not feel a need for new stuff. I only last year got rid of my iPhone 3G (it still works but was forced to change it).
    I still have a 1st generation ipod, etc. etc.
    The ipad was a gift, which I, living overseas for a while, had left here and was never but never used--my only purpose for it is to use it as a book reader in bed. For all else I use my PC, laptop or phone. Why update it then? Why not? But mainly to hopefully speed it up a little.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links