Galaxy Mini Keeps Rebooting

This is a discussion on Galaxy Mini Keeps Rebooting within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Like many others, my Samsung Galaxy mini2 GT-S6500 keeps rebooting. It started doing that yesterday, without a specific reason. I didn't drop it, didn't install ...

Thread: Galaxy Mini Keeps Rebooting

Galaxy Mini Keeps Rebooting

Like many others, my Samsung Galaxy mini2 GT-S6500 keeps rebooting.

It started doing that yesterday, without a specific reason. I didn't drop it, didn't install new apps and it didn't get wet. When i turn it on, first the Samsung website adres appears and than the logo, after that it starts vibrating and everything repeats itself again. It only stops after removing the battery, holding the power button does not shut it down. When i put the battery back it does not start automatically again, so the power button is not stuck. I cleared cache and restored factory settings, but it did not have any effect.

Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum Garygl!
    Try removing the battery for a full 10 minutes and let us know if that works for you.
    If that doesn't work you may need to do a factory data reset.
    Good luck!

S5 tap'n

I tried both, both did not work

A factory reset usually resolved these types of problems, but since it didn't help your device may have simply reached the end of it's life.
    Like desktop computers, smartphones have a lifespan and will reach a point where they will need to be replaced. Unfortunately, that's more than likely the case here.
    Being that your device has surpassed the 1 year factory warranty, you wouldn't be able to have Samsung replace it for you, and unless you purchased the optional insurance through your cell provider, you'll have to replace the phone on your own.
    You might check with a local cell phone repair company in your town, but the very first thing they will do is a factory reset. The cost to repair the hardware would be more than what it would be worth, so replacing it at this point, would be most cost effective.
    Sorry we couldn't be of more assistance. Good luck!

S5 tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links