Galaxy S3 Stuck In Desktop Calendar

This is a discussion on Galaxy S3 Stuck In Desktop Calendar within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; So I woke up this morning, opened my phone and it seems like it became possessed. It is randomly stuck in the desktop calendar app ...

Thread: Galaxy S3 Stuck In Desktop Calendar

Galaxy S3 Stuck In Desktop Calendar

So I woke up this morning, opened my phone and it seems like it became possessed. It is randomly stuck in the desktop calendar app and I cannot do anything to get out of it unless I restart my phone. Even if I do restart my phone, it pops up again about an hour later. Even weirder, sometimes it changes the phone volume up and down randomly and begins to play Spotify without me touching any buttons. Have you heard of anything like this? It just began today and I am a little concerned.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Very strange. Have you dropped your phone or downloaded any new apps right before this started?
    If not, you might try powering down your device and pull the battery for 10 minutes. Replace it power it up and see if that helped. If not, you may need to do a factory data reset.

S5 tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links