Help me please !

This is a discussion on Help me please ! within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; I installed AWD launcher home replacement screen on my dell xcd28 with 320x240 resolution...it was working fine...today when i changed the theme of awd launcher ...

Thread: Help me please !

Help me please !

I installed AWD launcher home replacement screen on my dell xcd28 with 320x240 resolution...it was working fine...today when i changed the theme of awd launcher to Ubuntu, my phone constantly gives the error SORRY ! THE APPLICATION (PROCESS ANDROID.PROCESS.ACORE) HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN... Even it pops up this error after each second...i cannot access home screen or any other thing on my phone...i cannot even uninstall it...so i can do nothing on my phone...IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN UNINSTALL THIS AWD or restore my phone ? thanks ...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    wwickedd
    Have you tried a battery pull? Take battery out for 30 seconds then restart phone and see if you can get into settings to uninstall before you get the error again.

Try to use tag home 2.1 more easier than ADW.. and more lighter for your memory phone..

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Android.net App

Twitter
    wwickedd
    Might have to do a factory reset through stock recovery. Not sure how to get to stock recovery on your particular phone but you should try to find out how. I will look too.

edit: Try holding power button and volume button down on restart and see if you get stock recovery screen.
    Last edited by wicked; 01-31-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Anything?

i tried battery pull but in vain...it again gives the same error...however i can access dialer and hence contacts and compose message...but when i pressed the volume key immediately after restart it came up with a white screen with FTM written in the middle and then screen remained like that...but then there was nothing helping
    ....is there any way i can get out of this hell....

try what Wicked said - do a batt pull; wait 30 secs; put batt back in; push power button and volume down button at same time; when screen lights up, release power button and keep holding volume down until you get stock recovery screen; then do a factory reset. when you boot back up, you'll have to sign in and set up your phone again.

My name is not Kate; but I am all Husker!

"You really know how to cover your butt Gillette; but those pants are a huge mistake." -- Irwin Fletcher, "Fletch"

hey guys...i have restored my phone without factory reset...as i was able to access dialer and hence contacts, compose message, add attachment, pictures, view photo on map, hence browser opera, then google searched adw launcher too download it, it automatically opened market app where i easily uninstalled it and restored my phone without data loss....THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO TRIED TO HELP ME HERE...

Twitter
    wwickedd
    Quote Originally Posted by srk_97 View Post
    hey guys...i have restored my phone without factory reset...as i was able to access dialer and hence contacts, compose message, add attachment, pictures, view photo on map, hence browser opera, then google searched adw launcher too download it, it automatically opened market app where i easily uninstalled it and restored my phone without data loss....THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO TRIED TO HELP ME HERE...
    Glad you got it all sorted out!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links