LG home application glitch--LG Genesis

This is a discussion on LG home application glitch--LG Genesis within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Hello Rescue Squad! My phone is an LG Genesis, stock, not overclocked or modded in any way. My problem is my lg home application: since ...

Thread: LG home application glitch--LG Genesis

LG home application glitch--LG Genesis

Hello Rescue Squad! My phone is an LG Genesis, stock, not overclocked or modded in any way. My problem is my lg home application: since I got my phone, it has been acting up, giving me an error message at seemingly random times that says something to the effect of "lg home has unexpectedly stopped running", leaving me no choice but to force close, then click my home button and let it reload again. This has happened on several occasions now and I've only had my phone for a few days. It has happened while I was using another application in the foreground, and that application was usually still able to run without lg home stop app running. It has happened while I was browsing the internet, market, or even just moving from homescreen to homescreen. I've considered the possibility that one of my other applications may be the problem, but how will I know which one? I also thought that I might have overloaded my home screens, so I pared down from seven screens to the lowest number of five and reduced the number of widgets and apps, yet still no success. I am now thinking of clearing the data in the home app or restoring my phone to factory settings, but these are my last resorts. If anyone knows anything about this problem, I'd love to hear your suggestions. I'm sorry if this issue has already been addressed, I combed the site and the internet and couldn't find any info. Thank you for reading my post and any help you can give!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Either contact us cellular or lg. They are the ones that will either fix or replace your phone. It's a problem with the software.

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    +1 to what Slag It! said. Only other option would be a try a factory reset, but that would be a major pain.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links