Adobe Flash Player' on 'Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660' - 'Android 2.3' - Help please !!

This is a discussion on Adobe Flash Player' on 'Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660' - 'Android 2.3' - Help please !! within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Help ! - 'Adobe Flash Player' on 'Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660' - 'Android 2.3' !!! I am going round in circles so it seems with ...

Thread: Adobe Flash Player' on 'Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660' - 'Android 2.3' - Help please !!

Adobe Flash Player' on 'Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660' - 'Android 2.3' - Help please !!

Help ! - 'Adobe Flash Player' on 'Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660' - 'Android 2.3' !!!

I am going round in circles so it seems with this problem !

1st it seemed I was having a problem as to how to install 'Adobe Flash Player' & now I'm getting the feeling I'm not even supposed to have it anyway !!!

Can someone advice me if I am supposed to be able to go to a web-site that has Flash content on it & actually be able to see the Flash content ??? - If I'm not I'm going to be mortified !

However If I am supposed to be able to view Flash content then can someone please advise how I can get Flash working my 'Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660' - 'Android 2.3' ! When I go to 'Android Market' I am told my device is not compatible with 'Adobe Flash Player Version 11'. I have downloaded by PC a torrent of 'Adobe Flash Player Version 10.3' & then copied it to the phones SD Card & then used the installer on the phone to install it - all seemed to go O.K. but when I went to the Adobe test page no Flash movie & tried another web-site that I know has flash content & the same thing !!!

Regards,

delboy01

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I have done the same as you with my Galaxy mini with flash 11.1 I have been able to play flash video (with the default browser) from some sites but others say my flash is out of date.

This is a pain as I wanted to watch catch-up TV on the phone when my partner is watching something on the main TV. Any clues as to why some sites work and others do not.

Ads