I Moved All My Apps to a Bigger SD Card with My PC, Now My Android Can't Read My Apps

This is a discussion on I Moved All My Apps to a Bigger SD Card with My PC, Now My Android Can't Read My Apps within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; I had too less space on my sd card so i moved all the data to a bigger sd card with my pc but now ...

Thread: I Moved All My Apps to a Bigger SD Card with My PC, Now My Android Can't Read My Apps

Question I Moved All My Apps to a Bigger SD Card with My PC, Now My Android Can't Read My Apps

I had too less space on my sd card so i moved all the data to a bigger sd card with my pc but now if i put that sd card in my android it sais if i want to open the apps on my sd that the apps are not installed on my android but the are on my sd if i go to my application control to my apps on my sd there are small sd cards in the left under corner of every app then i thought maybe if i install my apps again my phone would think there on the sd card again but i cant install them and i dont want to lose all my app data i cant even install other apps when my sd card is in my phone because i cant install on my sd anymore
    Last edited by Stm; 06-02-2012 at 02:22 PM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi Stm, and welcome to the forum!

Hang on for awhile and one of our Rescue Squad guys will be by to give you a hand with your SD card issue.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Do you still have the original SD card? If so, use a program such as win32diskimager to make a 1:1 copy of the original SD card onto the new card. If needs be after that, use a formatting program like EASEUS Partition Manager to expand the partition on the new SD card to fill all the available space.

If you need more help with this I can try to do my best. Good luck and to the site!
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Thanx for your post when i wanted a bigger memory i copied all my data to my pc and then deleted my files on the original sd card i already tried to put the data back on the original sd card and it dint realy work it still couldnt read my apps the thing i want the most is backup every app on my build in memory because some people in my class told me that i had to reset my phone to factory settings and i cant copy anything to any sd card anymore with my phone and my classmates told me that if i would backup my apps that if i set them back my phone wil be broken again but pictures and videos and music on my sd i can still read with my music app and my photo album so i realy want to backup my apps on my build in memory and if posible also my sd apps and be able to set them back to my phone and sd when i have done a factory reset IF NEEDED a factory reset is the last thing that i want to do

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links