Galaxy Note Error

This is a discussion on Galaxy Note Error within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Hi All, Actually I am in deep trouble because of my Galaxy Note now days. It is having TW Launcher Error. I am totally unable ...

Thread: Galaxy Note Error

Arrow Galaxy Note Error

Hi All,

Actually I am in deep trouble because of my Galaxy Note now days. It is having TW Launcher Error. I am totally unable to use my phone. It keeps restarting itself after every 10 sec. Everybody is giving me advice to Hard Reset / Factory Reset to my device. But my Major problem is that I have some very very important (almost 900 pics) saved in its internal memory. These pics are very very important for me and I do not want to loose these pics at all.
    I am unable to take backup because its does not recognised by my or any other Laptop due to it restarting issue. This is the reason why I am not giving my mobile to any technician because no one is giving me any guarantee about my data. It is more than two weeks now, but I am still hoping that someone can solve this problem for me. In this forum I found some knowledgeable people so I get some light that someone from this forum can help me to resolve this issue. So please help me in this substance.

Thanks!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    When you started getting the reboots did you change any files? Is it stock? Any recent apps you installed?

No, It was working fine but suddenly stop responding

Try to remove your SD card to see if it stops rebooting. If it does, remove any app that you could have installed in the SD card. Then in your pc format the SD card. When your Touchwiz launcher becomes corrupted you have no other option but to do a factory reset.

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    And the files you need are stored on the internal memory? Check the SD card just in case.

After removing the External SD Card the problem still persist> I have rooted the phone in recovery mode and now when I restart the phone it shows that optimizing application 1....123 of 123, and after that it stuck and again start optimizing application 1....123 of 123 again and again

Quote Originally Posted by ghori303 View Post
    After removing the External SD Card the problem still persist> I have rooted the phone in recovery mode and now when I restart the phone it shows that optimizing application 1....123 of 123, and after that it stuck and again start optimizing application 1....123 of 123 again and again
    Sorry for the late reply. Now many android users are having the problem of rebooting. Try a soft reset. Take out the battery, then press and hold the ON button for about 1 minute or so. Replace the battery, and then press ON button to try to switch on. This is a soft reset, and wipes the temporary memory and empties all remaining power in the circuits. If this doesn’t work, try ClockWorkMod recovery mode. Follow the steps to recover your phone using CWM recovery mode.
    1. Turn the phone off
    2. Hold the Volume Up button and Home button whilst turning the phone on (This enters the factory reboot menu, but don't worry you won’t lose anything)
    3. Use the down volume button to highlight "wipe cache partition" then press the menu button.
    4. Now highlight "reboot system now" and press the menu button
    Hope this will work.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links