Email Help Required

This is a discussion on Email Help Required within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Hi All I posted up in the Samsung Note section, but I assume it wouldn't get the traffic this one does and I don't think ...

Thread: Email Help Required

Email Help Required

Hi All

I posted up in the Samsung Note section, but I assume it wouldn't get the traffic this one does and I don't think it's a Note specific issue.

Ever since I got my Note, the email has worked great. That seems to have changed. Now, as soon as I refresh the email, it deletes the messages in the inbox.

After doing some searching on here and Googling, the issue maybe with my Laptop and Outlook which I have on it with the same email. The email works fine on the Laptop and all messages go to the Lap top.

My Laptop was 'dead' for some months and I only just revived it with a new battery. The Laptop is always on and Outlook open. Is there something with the settings on either the phone or Outlook that I can change so that the emails stay in the Inbox in both devices?

Any help greatly appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi,

Need some more info first really.

What are you using for email on the phone?
    The emails that are deleting out of the inbox, they weren't moved somewhere else by outlook or something?

Really if you want to eliminate the laptop you need to remove it from the equation until you figure this out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links