Unknown Android Tablet Running 2.3.5, No Voice Input, Part of a Car Stereo

This is a discussion on Unknown Android Tablet Running 2.3.5, No Voice Input, Part of a Car Stereo within the Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; I just got this car stereo made by Erisin that has a 7" tablet running Android 2.3.5. I am not sure what manufacturer makes the ...

Thread: Unknown Android Tablet Running 2.3.5, No Voice Input, Part of a Car Stereo

Unknown Android Tablet Running 2.3.5, No Voice Input, Part of a Car Stereo

I just got this car stereo made by Erisin that has a 7" tablet running Android 2.3.5. I am not sure what manufacturer makes the tablet for them but it does have a custom casing with contact points to interface to the radio, etc. It also is running some custom software so that it automatically displays the radio info, like stations, menus, DVD's etc. when connected to the radio. I of course want to add all my favorite android apps, etc and want to add voice input that it seems to be lacking at the moment. The problem is I don't know what I need to to "add" to get voice, I thought it was just built into Android, or is it an app add on? I also would like some guidance on how to back up and restore the factory software so in case I do something that over writes or corrupts it I can get it back. Any ideas? I am adding a photo of the device info. The model is described as V3MT.Name:  2013-01-07_21-47-24_516.jpg
Views: 3769
Size:  98.6 KBName:  2013-01-03_17-38-50_811.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  86.8 KB

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello, welcome to the forum.

I did a Google search for V3MT and came up with nothing remotely like what you describe, so it's rather difficult to know how to advise you. Why not contact Erisin and ask them?
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    Hello, welcome to the forum.

I did a Google search for V3MT and came up with nothing remotely like what you describe, so it's rather difficult to know how to advise you. Why not contact Erisin and ask them?
    I did search for the model # and came up with nothing as well. The Erisin company is Chinese so the translation is not alwys great. Plus I am sure they are not really wanting to help me modify anything. I would rather ask them as a last resort.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links