No Tracking Ability with DHL to Canada?

This is a discussion on No Tracking Ability with DHL to Canada? within the Rogers forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I received my shipped confirmation and when I clicked the link to track the shipment, I was given an error message. I chatted with DHL ...

Thread: No Tracking Ability with DHL to Canada?

No Tracking Ability with DHL to Canada?

I received my shipped confirmation and when I clicked the link to track the shipment, I was given an error message.

I chatted with DHL support and was told that "due to the method that the shipper used, it isn't trackable".

It seems to me that international priority courier should ALWAYS be trackable.

Did anyone else have the same issue, or am I being fed a line by DHL to cover up some sort of ineptitude?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thats very strange . Im from Ontario and DHL was being used as well but Google sent me a confirmation AND a tracking number to use .

I'm in Calgary and I tracked my N1 right to my door.

Quote Originally Posted by BAreEhD View Post
    I'm in Calgary and I tracked my N1 right to my door.
    In ottawa - also tracked right to my door. Google uses dhl priority international so there defintley should be a tracking number. Call Google.

When I clicked on the link google sent me, it came up as the dhl US site gave an error. I selected the international tracking site an copied the number over there and tracked it to my door in Ottawa. I ordered it at like 11:30pm on Thursday and it was at my door Monday afternoon. There's also a dhl canada site that worked to track as well. It was just the page the link off the google email brought up that didn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy183 View Post
    When I clicked on the link google sent me, it came up as the dhl US site gave an error. I selected the international tracking site an copied the number over there and tracked it to my door in Ottawa. I ordered it at like 11:30pm on Thursday and it was at my door Monday afternoon. There's also a dhl canada site that worked to track as well. It was just the page the link off the google email brought up that didn't work for me.
    Nice!

This was very helpful. I don't know why I didn't think of this myself...

It tracks fine at DHL.ca

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links