'the SWITCH' BB9000 to N1

This is a discussion on 'the SWITCH' BB9000 to N1 within the Rogers forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Im looking to see what would help in the transition from my old bb to my n1 (when it arrives) Do I need to change ...

Thread: 'the SWITCH' BB9000 to N1

Arrow 'the SWITCH' BB9000 to N1

Im looking to see what would help in the transition from my old bb to my n1 (when it arrives)

Do I need to change my data plan to work with the n1 because I know blackberry has a specific data plan

Let me know if youve had any experience in your switch

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

data plan

I made the same phone switch. No need to change plans. Swap the sim over and enjoy. What a difference too.

Really? what are some pros and cons from your switch? im nervous about not having a solid keyboard.

So far the only con for me is the speakers. They are alittle weak but if you plug it in tp the stereo or headphones its great. Copy paste is also different but not enough to make me go back. I'm sure they will fix it. Screen keyboard takes getting used to but it seems to work good. Overall I'm pretty happy. Tried the droid first and was not sold on it. Junkie keyboard on it.

There are other keyboard options too besides the default one. You can install the HTC_IME keyboard or Swype (Google it)

The one of the biggest changes from the BB is that you have far more choice in apps. So if the phone isn't doing something you want, look on the Android Market for an app that does it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links