Android 2.2 (Froyo) Over-The-Air Update

This is a discussion on Android 2.2 (Froyo) Over-The-Air Update within the Rogers forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Getting the OTA update in Calgary over Rogers right now!!! 11:09am...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Android 2.2 (Froyo) Over-The-Air Update

Getting the OTA update in Calgary over Rogers right now!!! 11:09am

Got mine yesterday in the UK. Have installed flash, video appears jerky even with good wifi link. Not like youtube which is smooth high quality video by comparison. Anybody have the same issues with Flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_UK View Post
    Got mine yesterday in the UK. Have installed flash, video appears jerky even with good wifi link. Not like youtube which is smooth high quality video by comparison. Anybody have the same issues with Flash?
    Hi Ian,

You say you got your update - are you on the standard Vodafone build (EPF30)? Or have you rooted & updated yourself?

Cheers

PM (also an Ian!)

I haven't noticed that at all. My flash is really smooth. Finally, Homestar Runner on my N1!!! :rofl3:

I received FRF91 and it has destroyed my SD card, i cant seem to transfer anything back and forth from it. I get nothing but errors now. Has anyone else been a victum of this?

when I had FRF50 everything was rock solid.

Quote Originally Posted by azzman View Post
    I received FRF91 and it has destroyed my SD card, i cant seem to transfer anything back and forth from it. I get nothing but errors now. Has anyone else been a victum of this?

I updated to FRF91 and my SD Card and everything is working perfect. I updated manually if that makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by azzman View Post

I updated to FRF91 and my SD Card and everything is working perfect. I updated manually if that makes a difference
    Hopefully it's just my card that went bad. Im at my local computer store right now. Getting a new SD card. Wish me luck.

I got the update this weekend. LA California

Quote Originally Posted by purplemarauder View Post
    Hi Ian,

You say you got your update - are you on the standard Vodafone build (EPF30)? Or have you rooted & updated yourself?

Cheers

PM (also an Ian!)
    I am with vodafone but I got my Nexus one from google when they first came out. It did the update automatically. Try checking for updates under the system menu, I 've heard from others that it kick started the download.

Regarding my flash experience, I think it was a slow connection or slow server when I first tried it but now seems to be nice and smooth on other web sites.

I love the wifi access point functionality, easy to set up and works!

My update came on 7/2. Fido. Winnipeg. Loving it.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links