Rogers & Nexus One - Caller ID number shows, but not the name.

This is a discussion on Rogers & Nexus One - Caller ID number shows, but not the name. within the Rogers forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I am with Rogers and subscribe to the Caller ID feature. The issue I am having is if someone calls me that is not in ...

Thread: Rogers & Nexus One - Caller ID number shows, but not the name.

Unhappy Rogers & Nexus One - Caller ID number shows, but not the name.

I am with Rogers and subscribe to the Caller ID feature. The issue I am having is if someone calls me that is not in my Contact list, only the number shows up and not the name.

To verify that I do have Caller ID, I inserted my SIM card into another Rogers phone and both the name and number appeared, so I clearly have that feature.

I contacted Rogers and their tech support claimed that it should work and that I should contact the phone manufacturer.

I contacted HTC tech support and they confirmed that they phone should support it, and that I should contact my carrier.

Can any confirm the functionality of full Caller ID on the Rogers network on the Nexus One?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well now that I think about it I have never seen a number that gave me the name that was not in my contacts although I never have anybody who is not in my contacts call me except this wrong number on day one but don`t remember if it did or not.

I assume you subscribe to Name Display and not just Call Display? I used to have Name Display on my SE w810i but I don't think I transferred that service to my N1 so I only get names in my contact list showing up.

Yes, I do subscribe to Name Display as well. I was able to confirm that on another Rogers phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links