Nexus One on Rogers

This is a discussion on Nexus One on Rogers within the Rogers forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I only saw option for AT&T & T-Mobile on Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone. and I went to www.rogers.com and I didn't see ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nexus One on Rogers

I only saw option for AT&T & T-Mobile on Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone. and I went to www.rogers.com and I didn't see anything about the Nexus one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I only saw option for AT&T & T-Mobile on Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone. and I went to www.rogers.com and I didn't see anything about the Nexus one.
    Are you talking about the Nexus One phone itself? The AT&T version works on Rogers. You won't see it listed on the Rogers site because they don't sell or officially support it. But it works 100%. However, Google said they are going to stop selling the N1 on their website so who knows how much time people have to get one unless a store picks them up.

Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Are you talking about the Nexus One phone itself? The AT&T version works on Rogers. You won't see it listed on the Rogers site because they don't sell or officially support it. But it works 100%. However, Google said they are going to stop selling the N1 on their website so who knows how much time people have to get one unless a store picks them up.
    Hopefully it will still be up on Sunday. I plan to buy one then.

i got my nexus one from mobilicity will it work if i swich to rogers? if not can it be onlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by CATHY1412 View Post
    i got my nexus one from mobilicity will it work if i swich to rogers? if not can it be onlocked?
    It is by default factory unlocked so it will work on Rogers the only thing that might be affected is the speed you may not get 3G only EDGE. It depends what version mobilicity has.

Quote Originally Posted by CATHY1412 View Post
    Yeah, it should technically work. You may need to set the frequencies manually to get full access to 3G, like Dude mentioned.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links