Galaxy Blaze Rebooting..Over..and Over...

This is a discussion on Galaxy Blaze Rebooting..Over..and Over... within the Samsung Android Phones forums, part of the Android Phones by Model category; Help! My Galaxy Blaze started rebooting over and over again. It started if I let the phone die, then slowly it would do it sooner ...

Thread: Galaxy Blaze Rebooting..Over..and Over...

Exclamation Galaxy Blaze Rebooting..Over..and Over...

Help! My Galaxy Blaze started rebooting over and over again. It started if I let the phone die, then slowly it would do it sooner and sooner depending on the battery life it seemed. 0%, then 40%, then 90%. Obviously once it got to 90% I couldn't really work with it anymore. I took it into TMobile and they ordered me a replacement since I have the insurance. They also did a reset and it didn't help. I also ordered a new battery off of Amazon.

I received the new phone and the problem still continued. I received the new battery...both still happened. I did every combo you could think of. With Sim, without, new battery-old phone, new battery-new phone, old battery-new phone. I didn't move the SD card, so that shouldn't be the issue either.

I called TMobile again and they sent me out ANOTHER new phone. I got it today, and of course...it still did the rebooting thing! I was able to get to the point where I setup my account but then it started.

Sometimes if it's plugged in, it works, but as soon as I unplug them they start again. I tried checking the power button, but seriously..on three phones, two of them refurbished? I also just did the reset on the new-new phone. Still no luck.

I thought my sim card could be bad, but it does it without the sim. Am I missing something here??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    The first thing I'd do is a factory reset and see if the problem persists. If so, I'd keep pressuring T-Mobile to replace the phone until they either upgrade you to another, better phone, or you get one that works.

Also to the forum! Please let us know if you have any luck work the reset.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingmammal View Post
    The first thing I'd do is a factory reset and see if the problem persists. If so, I'd keep pressuring T-Mobile to replace the phone until they either upgrade you to another, better phone, or you get one that works.
    The reset is the one with the power button and the volume buttons right? I've tried that on all 3 phones. I've had this phone replaced over 6 times already. Tmobile will not upgrade me unless I'm willing to pay the full price, which we're not quite yet.

Perhaps I'll just keep having them send me replacements until one works. Do you think I need to order another batter? Could I have that bad of luck to get a bad battery?

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    It doesn't sound like a battery to me, it sounds like a controller or software issue. I could be wrong, of course.

Is insurance handled by T-Mo or by a third party? Sometimes 3rd-party insurance companies are more flexible than the phone companies, so if it IS a third party company, contacting them directly for your issue might be beneficial.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links