Text Messages From Phone On Account, That I Do Not Have Possession Of?

This is a discussion on Text Messages From Phone On Account, That I Do Not Have Possession Of? within the Samsung Android Phones forums, part of the Android Phones by Model category; Hello, I have a brain tumor, so if this doesn't make sense, please let me know. A year and a half ago I helped on ...

Thread: Text Messages From Phone On Account, That I Do Not Have Possession Of?

Angry Text Messages From Phone On Account, That I Do Not Have Possession Of?

Hello,

I have a brain tumor, so if this doesn't make sense, please let me know.

A year and a half ago I helped on of my healthcare workers by adding a line of service on my ATT account. (I know, how dumb, huh?) I really thought that she'd pay me back, or make payments. Over $2,000 later, I finally turned off the phone. She refuses to return the phone to me. <I already reported her, but because I willingly helped her, the authorities do not see this as a CNA taking advantage of a client>

The phone is a Galaxy S3, I believe, and it's on my account. She has her own access to the Google Play store, that's not on my bill.

Is there any way that I can get to the text messages that she has on the phone? I am fairly certain that she's violated my Hippa rights. I'd like to be able to get the phone back, and keep her from doing this to someone else in the future.

TIA for any and all help!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As far as this person violating HIPAA, contact her employer and make a complaint. There is also an agency that oversees HIPAA that you can find by looking on the internet. Do a search for "HIPAA complaint" or something similar. Report the phone to the police as being stolen. When she refused to return the phone, that was when it became stolen. As for the texts, you need to get with ATT. If they will not help you, you probably are out of luck. That is how I see this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links