Captivate Case Reviews

This is a discussion on Captivate Case Reviews within the Samsung Captivate Accessories forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Originally Posted by Dan Anyone try this one out? Amzer® Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Grey For Samsung Captivate i897 No one has it yet ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Captivate Case Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    No one has it yet - it ships on 8/9

Hey all. Brand spankin' new to the forum. My new Samsung Captivate should be arriving at my door any minute now. So excited!!!

I've been looking for a case and not been able to find much. I heard some questionable things about cheapdroids, so I'm leary of ordering there. Amazon has several good ones but they don't ship for 1-4 months.

I do like that body glove one from AT&T store though. Thanks for the link.

yea,i went to cheapdroids.com,still havn't recieved cases,ordered AMZER CLEAR SNAP ON on the 22nd,be aware of FIENENERGY,they send free samples automatically,if you dont call & cancel its 19.99 a month

as a review, I have the hard case offered at the AT&T stores, made by Incipio. It's "ok". A pretty tight fit, I'm worried it may have scratched the phone a little where the two sections slid together, so I won't mess with it until I replace it with a good case (prefer something like an Otterbox Defender). Only protects the sides and back, nothing covers the screen, although the sides stick out a little past the screen so if you lay it on a flat surface (table) the screen won't touch.

I've already gotten some scratches on it within 2 days on the back side of the case, and it's only been in my pockets. I haven't dropped it or anything. It protects the phone, but seems to scratch easier than the phone would, I guess due to the very smooth surface it has.

an update... I had to remove the case to remove the battery and sim card, took me a half hour! way too tight, left a small scratch or maybe a crack in the sliding piece of the case below the battery door. I didn't put it back on. I'll wait for a real case.

Anybody been able to find a belt clip holster for the captivate? I'm looking for a vertical not horizontal is possible?

Will Vibrant cases fit on the Captivate?

Whatevah, that's the case I'm using, nice case, but to me the important thing is screen protection, can't find one anywhere, out of stock, really annoyed Rguinn,I have a belt case called NITEIZE, got from att store, velcro closure (I've posted here before about using magnetic cases if they mess up gyros in the phone, no answer) nice case although I cut finger hole in the bottom to pop up phone to get it out.good luck! Need SCREEN PROTECTOR

I bought the same.It's a high quality,heavy duty case.Also am waiting for Zaggs full body Invisible Shield.

I couldn't find a case, aside from the leather holster ones that they had at Best Buy. I got the Zagg Invisible Shield, they did not have the one specific for the Captivate (at Best Buy) so I had them trim down their "general" sheet to fit-this has worked out great. Finally broke down and bought the glove case from AT&T and I am actually really happy. It is black, but has a pretty cool design on the back...regardless it is protecting my Captivate so in all honesty I wouldn't care if it was lime green and covered in fake diamonds.

The amzer cases look good. Inexpensive too. I'm ordering a gel one like pictured above whish should ship on 8/9 and I will order the rubberized snap on one as soon as its available, should be 8/24 according to the amzer website. I'm hoping the rubberized hard one is similar to incase for an iphone. The picture and description seems like it will be.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links