Captivate Case Reviews

This is a discussion on Captivate Case Reviews within the Samsung Captivate Accessories forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Originally Posted by dohboy Whatevah, that's the case I'm using, nice case, but to me the important thing is screen protection, can't find one anywhere, ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Captivate Case Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dohboy View Post
    Whatevah, that's the case I'm using, nice case, but to me the important thing is screen protection, can't find one anywhere, out of stock, really annoyed Rguinn,I have a belt case called NITEIZE, got from att store, velcro closure (I've posted here before about using magnetic cases if they mess up gyros in the phone, no answer) nice case although I cut finger hole in the bottom to pop up phone to get it out.good luck! Need SCREEN PROTECTOR
    Thanks for the info dohboy, I'll give it a try.

Captivate Case

I got an amazing case for the Samsung Captivate i897 from Black Silicone Sleeve for Samsung Captivate i897 It only cost $4.05+$7.00 shipping. I received it really fast.

I could not find a grey one out there but found a black one it rocks!! On Ben's Bazaar for $4.05+ $7.00 shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by tempusfugis View Post
    SCAM SCAM SCAM

cheapdroids is a scam

I ordered cases from their site prior to my captivate arriving and at the time they had absolutely no shipping dates listed. They had the product listed ready to ship. So after 4-5 days, I end up getting a package from them except it wasn't my cases that I ordered.

They had signed me up for a free trial for fein energy supplements and after the 7 day trial, my credit card that I used for my purchase of the cases was going to get charged every month for my shipment of Fein that I did not order.

I called and *****ed them out about this bull**** fraud attempt and I inquired about my cases I ordered. They told me they didn't have them to ship yet. I immediately went out to their site and they didn't have any arrival dates listed. I argued with the idiot on the phone for about 5 minutes and then they were insisting that they had dates listed on the product page. Sure enough about 10 minutes after checking the first time, they had modified the site saying ship date late in august.

I demanded a refund and filed a fraud case with my credit card in case the refund didn't go through. After a week, the refund finally came through.

Stay away from these fraudulent bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by screwcheapdroids View Post
    SCAM SCAM SCAM

cheapdroids is a scam

I ordered cases from their site prior to my captivate arriving and at the time they had absolutely no shipping dates listed. They had the product listed ready to ship. So after 4-5 days, I end up getting a package from them except it wasn't my cases that I ordered.

They had signed me up for a free trial for fein energy supplements and after the 7 day trial, my credit card that I used for my purchase of the cases was going to get charged every month for my shipment of Fein that I did not order.

I called and *****ed them out about this bull**** fraud attempt and I inquired about my cases I ordered. They told me they didn't have them to ship yet. I immediately went out to their site and they didn't have any arrival dates listed. I argued with the idiot on the phone for about 5 minutes and then they were insisting that they had dates listed on the product page. Sure enough about 10 minutes after checking the first time, they had modified the site saying ship date late in august.

I demanded a refund and filed a fraud case with my credit card in case the refund didn't go through. After a week, the refund finally came through.

Stay away from these fraudulent bastards.
    Just ordered from them today got an email with the availability date right in the invoice

MT88842 1 Amzer Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case for Samsung Captivate (Approx. Availability: 09/08/10) $10.95 $10.95

Has anyone tried this one from Body Glove? Glove Snap-On for Samsung Captivate - Body Glove Mobile Accessories

It says "This case is made of a hard plastic shell that is wrapped in textured glove material."

Does that case protect the screen also or no? It didnt look like it does

I just bought a black rubber skin case for my new captivate off of ebay, I also bought an xtreme lcd cover from ebay as well. Has anyone else bought both a skin case and an lcd cover for there captivate and if so how does it look and feel? Does the lcd cover interfere with the skin case at all? Does the lcd cover peel off at all or bubble up after time, is there any issues with the screens response with the lcd cover on it? Sorry for all the questions, just curious.

Thanks,

I have this case - love it. It has a nice texture on the back so its not slippery. Perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by tempusfugis View Post
    No one has it yet - it ships on 8/9

Since I'm cheap, I went to ebay to find my protection. $3.00 for a silicone case in watever color you want, I chose black, and it fits perfect and IMO is better than the one sold at my ATT store as it covers the volume/power buttons, making it not such a pita to use them. I also purchased, for $6.00 the Xtreme Guard full body protector. Goes on like all the other "military grade" protectors, and once it's on a cured (usually a day or two to finality) it's very very clear. Even the screen part is fine for me, it doesn't seem to dull the fantasctic display or impede the touch screen in any way.

Now, that being said, as far as screen protection, I'm not sure Captivate needs anything. I saw a video of the galaxy s line tests and the gorilla glass in this thing is awesome.....unless you have a tendency to hack at your screen with razor blades.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links