6FT Micro Cable that actually charge and Syncs

This is a discussion on 6FT Micro Cable that actually charge and Syncs within the Samsung Captivate Accessories forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; I was looking for an extra cable to charge and sync my Captivate. Everytime I purchase a cable the tip wouldn't fit inside the grove ...

Thread: 6FT Micro Cable that actually charge and Syncs

Junior Member Tugarin Zmeyevich's Avatar

6FT Micro Cable that actually charge and Syncs

I was looking for an extra cable to charge and sync my Captivate.
    Everytime I purchase a cable the tip wouldn't fit inside the grove of the phone.
    The cables would barely connect so i could charge the phone but not sync.

I finally found a 6FT cable that has a longer tip and connects perfect with the phone allowing the charge and sync.

If anyone else needs a cable and doesn't want to go through many versions here is the cable.
    Amazon.com: RND Power Solutions' Long Sync & Charge Micro USB Cable (6ft) for Samsung ((Galaxy S(Epic 4G,Fascinate,Vibrant,Captivate),Transform,Champ,Fo cus,Omnia 7,Intercept,Continuum) Smart Phones: Electronics

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure if it helps any but the cable that came with my Backflip works with the wife's Captivate.

Sent from my MB300 using Tapatalk
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

I just ordered one. The one supplied with the phone sucks. Won't even stay in the phone. Not sure how they could design something that bad.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeos Tune View Post
    I just ordered one. The one supplied with the phone sucks. Won't even stay in the phone. Not sure how they could design something that bad.
    Surely they must have given you a generic USB cable then. The one I got was branded with a Samsung label on one end, and I can literally hold the phone up in the air by the cable and still have to pull the two apart.

Really? I wondered about that. Why on Earth would they do that I wonder? I think I'm going to go to an AT&T store and get it replaced. Mine falls out just by vibrating if I don't have it setting just right.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeos Tune View Post
    Really? I wondered about that. Why on Earth would they do that I wonder? I think I'm going to go to an AT&T store and get it replaced. Mine falls out just by vibrating if I don't have it setting just right.
    Wow. Yea, I'd get them to at least give you a new charging cable. Since it's critical to the phone's operation they should replace it.

I'm going tomorrow. Give me a good excuse to get out of the office for say.... Oh, an hour or so. lol Never mind it's only a 5 minute drive.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links