Found alot of application errors stopped unexpectedly. Please help.

This is a discussion on Found alot of application errors stopped unexpectedly. Please help. within the Samsung Captivate FAQ forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Hi, I rooted my phone and removed some applications and then formatted user data. Now my phone is giving me the following errors. Additionally, now ...

Thread: Found alot of application errors stopped unexpectedly. Please help.

Junior Member lavoisier_attdroids's Avatar

Unhappy Found alot of application errors stopped unexpectedly. Please help.

Hi,

I rooted my phone and removed some applications and then formatted user data. Now my phone is giving me the following errors. Additionally, now the phone no longer can sync with my pc. Please help.

The errors are:

The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application My Uploads (process com.google.android.apps.uploader) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Device management (process com.wssyncmldm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Calendar Storage (process com.android.calendar) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Gallery (process com.cooliris.media) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Browser (process com.android.browser) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Synchronize (process com.smlds) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by lavoisier View Post
    Hi,

I rooted my phone and removed some applications and then formatted user data. Now my phone is giving me the following errors. Additionally, now the phone no longer can sync with my pc. Please help.

The errors are:

The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application My Uploads (process com.google.android.apps.uploader) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Device management (process com.wssyncmldm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Calendar Storage (process com.android.calendar) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Gallery (process com.cooliris.media) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Browser (process com.android.browser) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The application Synchronize (process com.smlds) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
    I'm pretty sure that the cause of your troubles are there in the bolded text. I would suggest you restore your phone (you did make a nandroid backup before you broke your phone, right?). If you did not make a nandroid backup you will need to use RSDLite to flash the stock firmware back onto the phone. You can then start over with rooting the phone. I seriously suggest you look at the list of safe applications which can be removed without causing issues with your phone.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the cause of your troubles are there in the bolded text. I would suggest you restore your phone (you did make a nandroid backup before you broke your phone, right?). If you did not make a nandroid backup you will need to use RSDLite to flash the stock firmware back onto the phone. You can then start over with rooting the phone. I seriously suggest you look at the list of safe applications which can be removed without causing issues with your phone.
    I did not make a backup, that is the problem.

When I messed up up my phone, I connected it with Samsung Kies. It does firmware upgrade, but it does not help to solve the problem. I tried RSDLite and poweron my cell phone, it cannot detect my phone.

I need more advice. Thanks for responding to my post.

Sorry, I was thinking you had a Backflip. For the Captivate you need to use Odin to flash the phone back to factory. Try taking a look at http://www.attdroids.com/forum/samsu...3-flasher.html
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    Sorry, I was thinking you had a Backflip. For the Captivate you need to use Odin to flash the phone back to factory. Try taking a look at http://www.attdroids.com/forum/samsu...3-flasher.html
    jmgib, the solution works flawlessly. Thank you so much. I really appreciate you for being helpful all these while. I was feeling so down for the past few days, now I am happy again and have the confidence to try the rooting again.

I am going to try http://www.attdroids.com/forum/samsu...vate-root.html.

Thanks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links