neural network

This is a discussion on neural network within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; I just got my captivate, an upgrade from my blackjack ii, and needless to say im astounded how far tech has come... but this isnt ...

Thread: neural network

neural network

I just got my captivate, an upgrade from my blackjack ii, and needless to say im astounded how far tech has come... but this isnt just about swooning over a phone, i am looking for a specific live wallpaper that i cant seem to find on the droid market. The one im referring to is called neural network, with red lines on a grid... i have the nexus one but it just doesnt do the trick i guess.

the one im referring to can be found in this vid at around 4:50 -

ive seen another ver. with a red droid in the bg, i'd like to find one w/o it if possible. also it doesn't need to be free, i just wanna find it.

thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Modified LWP Instructions / Respository - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

There are instructions on how to mod the Nexus LWP (Which is what neural network is) Also there are some premodded ones in that thread you can play with.

Thanks mate, just what I needed

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links