Sideload Wonder Machine problem

This is a discussion on Sideload Wonder Machine problem within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Not sure where to post but for some reason having issues with SWM. It works fine on my Vista machine, got it loaded to my ...

Thread: Sideload Wonder Machine problem

Sideload Wonder Machine problem

Not sure where to post but for some reason having issues with SWM. It works fine on my Vista machine, got it loaded to my XP laptop but when I load I get this error. 'loader.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Anyone come accross this. I am sure I have sideloaded from this machine but maybe not... Drivers are updated and I can access SD and internal SD from explorer so I know I can access the phone via USB.

Thanks for any help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Is your phone rooted? If so, might be better just to use this work around: http://www.attdroids.com/forum/samsu...-new-post.html

Thanks Dan! Have not rooted the phone I was hoping to wait until Froyo came out, well it was supposed to be out,.. so maybe I will do that as who know if it will be readily available before end of year, I know can download the leaked but not an expert like ya'll at this stuff

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links