-ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Another question I have is, is it possible to overclock the cpu in version-4, or to install the kernal from version-1?...

Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

Another question I have is, is it possible to overclock the cpu in version-4, or to install the kernal from version-1?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpjjs View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem adding a corporate emai account I add email and password and then try to click next but thenext button appears broken even after a re boot a couple of times.
    Hi Dorian ,

THis latest rom works great my only issue is the corporate email I wanted to let you know I tried in both protrait and lansdscape orientatation and both cases the next button seems to be broken.

Thanks

JPJJS

Dorian,
    Could you post the image file for the wallpaper that comes with the rom? I really like it, and would like to be able to change to something else and know that I could change back to it later.

Kerrrvin, if you want to return to the stock walpaper, here is a way you can do it. Set one of the live wallpapers to run. Then go into manage applications and force stop the live wallpaper. By default it will revert to the stock wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by jetrae View Post
    Kerrrvin, if you want to return to the stock walpaper, here is a way you can do it. Set one of the live wallpapers to run. Then go into manage applications and force stop the live wallpaper. By default it will revert to the stock wallpaper.
    Thanks!

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Here is the default wallpaper, JIC anyone needs it...

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Hey Dorian, I was concidering going back to your original UGJK3 version and do some experimenting. Is there a way for me to install the flip style screen animations, and is there a way for me to change the way the phone identifies itself?
    For the flip animations you'd have to modify the system UI frameworks... but about the phone identification, I can put together an installer to change it to a GT-i9000.

Quote Originally Posted by bopicasso View Post
    Dorian,

I was wondering if my only option to close open apps is to use app killer? Is there a way to have them closed when I leave each app?
    Eh, unfortunately, that's the way Android works... there's no way to "exit" some apps that don't specifically have an "exit" option in the menu.

Another question I have is, is it possible to overclock the cpu in version-4, or to install the kernal from version-1?
    Yep... You'd just have to install SetiroN's OC/UV kernel, and voltage control from Xan.

Hi Dorian ,

THis latest rom works great my only issue is the corporate email I wanted to let you know I tried in both protrait and lansdscape orientatation and both cases the next button seems to be broken.

Thanks

JPJJS
    I'm actually looking into that on JK3 and JPY.... seems to be an issue on both for some reason.

Hi Dorian. Do you have 2.2 beach live wallpaper.apk. If you do could you give me a link to download. Thanks.

Edit: Another question, does this ROM unlocked the Phone. I tried SGS Unlock and it did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    For the flip animations you'd have to modify the system UI frameworks... but about the phone identification, I can put together an installer to change it to a GT-i9000.

Eh, unfortunately, that's the way Android works... there's no way to "exit" some apps that don't specifically have an "exit" option in the menu.

Yep... You'd just have to install SetiroN's OC/UV kernel, and voltage control from Xan.

I'm actually looking into that on JK3 and JPY.... seems to be an issue on both for some reason.
    I know on the 2 rom it was working ok.

Thanks

BJP

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by cuneyyy View Post
    Hi Dorian. Do you have 2.2 beach live wallpaper.apk. If you do could you give me a link to download. Thanks.

Edit: Another question, does this ROM unlocked the Phone. I tried SGS Unlock and it did not work.
    Sure. Here ya go.

About the unlocking, the unlocking apps don't work on custom ROM's because I'm not using any of AT&T's firmware. But no, this doesn't unlock the phone. If you need it unlocked, call AT&T and they will usually give you the code.

I know on the 2 rom it was working ok.

Thanks

BJP
    ? What was working? lol.

Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links