-ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Oh, that replaces the fonts I included to begin with, so there's no option to change between the two in settings. You should notice the ...

Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Oh, that replaces the fonts I included to begin with, so there's no option to change between the two in settings. You should notice the change on the lockscreen font, and the clock in the upper right corner. The upper right corner will be bigger and bolded, and the lockscreen clock font will be much different. Compare your lockscreen font with the screenshot in the OP.

It's still the same. :/

Hi Dorian, I was checking out 2.3 videos, looks like we have most of the functionality already. Could you tell me what are the differences between your Rom and 2.3

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrrrvin View Post
    It's still the same. :/
    Hmm. I'm not sure then. That should have changed them.

Quote Originally Posted by cuneyyy View Post
    Hi Dorian, I was checking out 2.3 videos, looks like we have most of the functionality already. Could you tell me what are the differences between your Rom and 2.3
    Mainly it's the subtle changes in the UI, and more core functionality like IP telephony being built in.

I tried it twice. All it did was reset My Apps list in the Market and I had to reboot the phone to get it to fix itself.

BUG: The unlock slider doesn't say "UNLOCK" when animations are turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Hmm.. Try that link again. I looked at it and it should be fine.
    OK downloaded the file and installed but after two boots I get a sorry the application email ( process com.sndroidemail) has stopped unexpectedly please try again and I get the same error message when I try to add the corporate email account.

One thing to note is that when reboot into recover mode I get the blue screen and my power butt doesn't function a battery pull gets me to te green screen where efveryhting functioned normally .

I don't know if there is any connection between having to pull the battery and the unexpected force close errors or not.

Updated I did a fresh reinstall and no more force error closes but I had the same problem as before with the next button not working in the corp email set up and while I was in stock rom I tried to set up as well and had the same problem.

What should I do next is something in the system corrupted??

Thx

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrrrvin View Post
    I tried it twice. All it did was reset My Apps list in the Market and I had to reboot the phone to get it to fix itself.
    Hmm. I guess your default fonts were moved into Android's cache... so even though that installer replaced them, Android hasn't reloaded them.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpjjs View Post
    OK downloaded the file and installed but after two boots I get a sorry the application email ( process com.sndroidemail) has stopped unexpectedly please try again and I get the same error message when I try to add the corporate email account.

One thing to note is that when reboot into recover mode I get the blue screen and my power butt doesn't function a battery pull gets me to te green screen where efveryhting functioned normally .

I don't know if there is any connection between having to pull the battery and the unexpected force close errors or not.

Updated I did a fresh reinstall and no more force error closes but I had the same problem as before with the next button not working in the corp email set up and while I was in stock rom I tried to set up as well and had the same problem.

What should I do next is something in the system corrupted??

Thx
    I've actually been working on a new ROM today... Totally new. XWJS3. I'm hoping that's going to remedy a few of the smaller issues. I'm also including the EMail app from the Galaxy Tab. It's a little different than stock Email.

Screenshot of XWJS3:

Dorian, anything else we can expect with the new ROM?

Im excited to learn more about the new ROM! Dorian, you keep us wanting more lol.

Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links