-ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; FYI. Titanium Backup also backs up your game data so you will not lose the levels you have already pass. Also backs up all your ...

Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

FYI. Titanium Backup also backs up your game data so you will not lose the levels you have already pass. Also backs up all your apps with log in and config info.

Hi Dorian - How hard would it be to remove the clock on the notification bar? Top right. Since we have a clock on the screen it seems like it would be nice to have more room for other icons on the bar.

Thank you
    Superdog404

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by superdog404 View Post
    Hi Dorian - How hard would it be to remove the clock on the notification bar? Top right. Since we have a clock on the screen it seems like it would be nice to have more room for other icons on the bar.

Thank you
    Superdog404
    That's actually something I've been thinking about myself... and if not removing it fully, at least removing the AM/PM.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    That's actually something I've been thinking about myself... and if not removing it fully, at least removing the AM/PM.
    If you select 24 hour format AM, PM will go away.

I'd like to see it gone completely. I ran into a couple apps from the Droidx group. They change it in the service.jar i think it is. I'm afraid to try it. I DON'T want to screw anything up on my big bright black machine.

Well, I was completely ready to give up on Android thanks to what I saw with the stock Samsung setup. Now that I've installed this ROM, i feel like I've just got a brand new phone. This thing has NEVER been this fast, stable, etc. Thanks so much!

Hey Dorian, think I may have found a bug. Everytime I switch from to gingerbread keyboard. I get:
    "The application Gingerbread keyboard (process net.thinkindifferent.inputmethod.latin) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again [Force Close]"

Dorian: I installed V5 along with the keyboard hotfix, but now I don't have the gingerbread keyboard anymore. All I have is swype and "mtm blackout" (i think that's the name. i don't have my phone to look at)

You know, evaluating my Galaxy Tab, it *seems* there are a few hacks provided from Google (or made by Samsung) to facilitate the not-yet-complete support of Tablets, as it is installed with 2.2. There is no OTA update, and I can only dream an update to 2.3 will ever come. This firmware really should be reasonably compatible with that device, i987 (yes, 987 instead of 897 [captivate], as if they wanted to confuse people).

I'll be going with their stock firmware on the Tab, for now, due to these special 'hacks', but I wonder if you have any plans for supporting this device? Note that the 'hacks' I presume exist *could* just be in my imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrrrvin View Post
    Dorian: I installed V5 along with the keyboard hotfix, but now I don't have the gingerbread keyboard anymore. All I have is swype and "mtm blackout" (i think that's the name. i don't have my phone to look at)

I also installed v5, great ROM. The battery life is a lot better and still performs as well.
    Thanks.

I also don't see the gingerbread keyboard:

Of course that's ok for me as I use Swype.

Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links