-ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Thanks for making it a optional full wipe. I love the blackout theme. Cant wait!...

Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

Thanks for making it a optional full wipe. I love the blackout theme. Cant wait!

Dorian,

Where can I get the wallpaper shown in the screenshots here: XWJS3 Screenshots ?

Thanks!

Dorian: Will there be a Blackout/Green theme version? Bc I like the blackout theme, but I also like the original green theme better than orange. Call me old-fashioned.

Dorian,
    I am impatiently waiting my flash fix!! V6 V6 V6 V6 lol

V6...

sorry i hope u can see this pic. i turned notifications sound to silent an my handcent tone on, its the system notification i think...... there aint no way to shut that off... im not sure here that pic,hope u can see this one better... also on V6 i just download the file , put it on my main internal card, but up into clock work, an choose to install V6. or do i need to flash your rom , from rom manager then enter that..... is that how for all updates........ sorry swear i want ask any more questions hahahah
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by sturmer View Post
    sorry i hope u can see this pic. i turned notifications sound to silent an my handcent tone on, its the system notification i think...... there aint no way to shut that off... im not sure here that pic,hope u can see this one better... also on V6 i just download the file , put it on my main internal card, but up into clock work, an choose to install V6. or do i need to flash your rom , from rom manager then enter that..... is that how for all updates........ sorry swear i want ask any more questions hahahah
    Ummmmmm how did u get v6?????

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickeroar View Post
    Dorian,

Where can I get the wallpaper shown in the screenshots here: XWJS3 Screenshots ?

Thanks!
    I actually got that from a member here named Marvin... he has a web gallery of 960x800 wallpapers, and here is the link.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrrrvin View Post
    Dorian: Will there be a Blackout/Green theme version? Bc I like the blackout theme, but I also like the original green theme better than orange. Call me old-fashioned.
    Maybe on the next release. LOL. Redoing all those PNG files to blackout orange was a lesson in patience...

Quote Originally Posted by sturmer View Post
    I don't believe that's a stock notification. If you tap on it from the notification drop-down, what app does it take you to?

Quote Originally Posted by bopicasso View Post
    Ummmmmm how did u get v6?????
    My internet has been sporadically on-and-off all day. I haven't had time to post V6 anywhere yet.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

v6 tomorrow? I want my glamorous orange

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by jubielamb View Post
    v6 tomorrow? I want my glamorous orange
    Actually, I'm about to push it to the server in a minute. It should be up and ready for download in about 30-45 minutes.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

love it

Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links