-ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Originally Posted by Dorian Actually, I'm about to push it to the server in a minute. It should be up and ready for download in ...

Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Actually, I'm about to push it to the server in a minute. It should be up and ready for download in about 30-45 minutes.
    Cool, I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks.

Dorian i went on a road trip the other day using a lot of gps. Not a great lock at all was always saying i was on streets i was not. Is there anything you can do to maybe get a better gps signal? It might just be my cappy

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by jubielamb View Post
    Dorian i went on a road trip the other day using a lot of gps. Not a great lock at all was always saying i was on streets i was not. Is there anything you can do to maybe get a better gps signal? It might just be my cappy
    The GPS fix is already a part of JK3. Some Captivates are better with GPS while some are worse. I think it's hardware related.

BTW... Site is down, pending uploads...

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    *Download V6 Here*

V6 Changelog:
    ✓ Completely changed theming to Gingerbread Citrus
    ✓ MTM Blackout Keyboard, Blackout Dialer, Blackout Calendar, and Calculator
    ✓ Kernel updated to Hardcore’s SpeedMod K12T
    ✓ AMOLED mode enabled in kernel to turn on mDNIe mode for font smoothing and sharpness.
    ✓ Voodoo Sound V4 - Introduces a new kernel driver for sound that eliminates the slight pops when starting or stopping a song/movie/video.
    ✓ Avaliable as a full wipe, upgrade from V5, and upgrade without blackout theming.

NON-Blackout theme upgrade coming soon...

Thanks much for the update!

One thing I found:
    I upgraded from V5, and while the notification bar, calc, dialer, etc is all orange/black, the menu/browser/phone buttons in the bottom center of the home screen are all still green.

In one of your preview screenshots, they were orange too. Any idea how I can get those orange-ized?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickeroar View Post
    Thanks much for the update!

One thing I found:
    I upgraded from V5, and while the notification bar, calc, dialer, etc is all orange/black, the menu/browser/phone buttons in the bottom center of the home screen are all still green.

In one of your preview screenshots, they were orange too. Any idea how I can get those orange-ized?
    Gah! I always forget something! I forgot to include the modified launcher. Try that download again... I just fixed it.

Im having the same problem with the update. Many things are still green and I didnt get the new background. Im going to try the complete wipe...

I ran into a problem while going through the steps in the complete wipe. When clicking flash clockworkmod recovery it gave me a error while downloading the captivate recovery in rom manager. So Im starting over lol again! Wish me luck!

Update - After starting over many times Im still stuck at this point.. Not sure what to do. HELP! lol

I just updated to V6 and I noticed that in calendar, on days where I have events saved, those cells are just solid white blocks. They don't even show the date, only the little dogear icon at the bottom corner.

Also, on the lock screen (I know haha)the words on the sliders are not inline with the buttons. They're slightly above them.
    EDIT: Oh, and can you post the blackout keyboard? I didn't get it when I flashed the new version.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by bopicasso View Post
    Im having the same problem with the update. Many things are still green and I didnt get the new background. Im going to try the complete wipe...
    That's why I usually don't do upgrades. The way Android works is that it caches system files and some files that get used often, so when you change the original the cached version doesn't change. So even though the update is applied, and applied correctly, the files that you see don't actually change. It's kinda complicated, but that's the short of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bopicasso View Post
    I ran into a problem while going through the steps in the complete wipe. When clicking flash clockworkmod recovery it gave me a error while downloading the captivate recovery in rom manager. So Im starting over lol again! Wish me luck!

Update - After starting over many times Im still stuck at this point.. Not sure what to do. HELP! lol
    If you look at the bottom of the first post, you'll see something I posted about "if you have trouble with ROM Manager". Just drop that on your SD card and flash it from Samsung's recovery, and that will install ClockworkMod Recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrrrvin View Post
    I just updated to V6 and I noticed that in calendar, on days where I have events saved, those cells are just solid white blocks. They don't even show the date, only the little dogear icon at the bottom corner.

Also, on the lock screen (I know haha)the words on the sliders are not inline with the buttons. They're slightly above them.
    EDIT: Oh, and can you post the blackout keyboard? I didn't get it when I flashed the new version.
    The calendar is something I'm about to fix. I messed up a PNG file while I was mass editing them all..LOL. Did you do the upgrade or the fresh flash, because the keyboard was in the fresh flash.

Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links