-ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Hi Dorian, Great job again. Thank you. Is there a way to get the transparency on the notification curtain that when we pull down? thank ...

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

Hi Dorian, Great job again. Thank you. Is there a way to get the transparency on the notification curtain that when we pull down? thank you again.

I am new here and I must confess that this version of the software runs smooth as butter. I am on V5 of the update and I have a few questions. My gingerbread keyboard does not work for firsts. I was wondering if there would be a way to control the music from the wake screen(not sure what you call it), see missed calls, and see missed texts? Thanks again for all the hard work.

Dorian,
    Dude, this V6 is beautiful! Smooth, fast, crisp, easy on the battery! Restoring all my apps now. Keep up the great work.
    Randy

What if we wanted to change the boot animation... int there a way to just change it from recovery and where is a place to get the zip files??

About to install v6

I like he extra space in the notification bar without the clock, but I miss being able to quickly see what time it is when im in an app without having to put my phone to sleep. So, I was thinking, would it be possible to put the time in the notification shade, to the right of ATT?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie5000 View Post
    did the upgrade to v6, everything is kosher here. The mtm blackout blue keyboard that I dropped into v5 is still working fine. Any chance on any of the other blackouts (blue, green, red, etc) themed into v7? Not a big fan of the all orange, but thats just a personal preference.
    I actually just bought the Adobe Creative Suite, so there's a good chance most everything will be themed very consistently from here on out. I'm thinking of a yellow, a blue, and a Tron theme. I've actually already got most of the Tron theme done...

Quote Originally Posted by bopicasso View Post
    Dorian,
    Thx for the help. Got setup with the V6 flash now. Back to normal. Only complaint is the message, contacts, camera, and market icons are all still green. The unlock is also green. One other thing I found in the calender, the dates I have stuff scheduled are blank, no dates showing. Other than that, it is a great update from V5. Keep up the great work!
    Yea, I'm going to fix that real soon... The calendar is a quick fix though, and I'll have it posted on the site under downloads...

Quote Originally Posted by bjpjjs View Post
    Hi Dorian,

I flashed the upgrade to 6 from 5 and it works great but one bug is in the calendar monthly view where a lot of the weekdays blocked out in white the weekends look fine, Everyting else seems fine so far. I also notice that the calendar monthly view is a portrait issue only in landscape everything is normal so it's not a show stopper ny amy means

THx
    I messed up that PNG file when I was editing the calendar, and I'll have that fixed tonight on the site under "Downloads".

Quote Originally Posted by Udecide View Post
    does this have a sms galley problem and things.. like v5
    MMS and 3D Gallery haven't been touched, so probably yes... though I'm still trying to figure out why it's doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by cuneyyy View Post
    Hi Dorian, Great job again. Thank you. Is there a way to get the transparency on the notification curtain that when we pull down? thank you again.
    Yep, I can make you an update package to add transparency back... I'll have it included with the update for changing the additional green icons to fit the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by imadictator View Post
    I am new here and I must confess that this version of the software runs smooth as butter. I am on V5 of the update and I have a few questions. My gingerbread keyboard does not work for firsts. I was wondering if there would be a way to control the music from the wake screen(not sure what you call it), see missed calls, and see missed texts? Thanks again for all the hard work.
    That's something I've been thinking about... Along with the suggestion to possibly add music foward/back by long pressing the volume buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Udecide View Post
    What if we wanted to change the boot animation... int there a way to just change it from recovery and where is a place to get the zip files??
    If you'd like to change the boot animation just drop the animation you'd like into /system/media to replace the Nexus boot animation.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrrrvin View Post
    I like he extra space in the notification bar without the clock, but I miss being able to quickly see what time it is when im in an app without having to put my phone to sleep. So, I was thinking, would it be possible to put the time in the notification shade, to the right of ATT?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    That's a pretty good idea! I'll look into what I'd have to do to move the time there!

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Are you going to change all of the green stuff, such as the slide down menu and also stuff like the message icons?? I really would like it to be all orange.

I've noticed that since I flashed V6, my battery has been dropping ridiculously fast. I checked all of my apps that update in the background and made sure they weren't set at like every 15 minutes, or something, and they were all fine. What could be causing it?

Name:  screenshot.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  6.9 KB

This is the beauty of the orange . I would like to see how you set your home screen. Please post a screen shot.

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links