-ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; My current screenshot is right up there^... The Tron one. I change mine on a daily basis......

Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    My current screenshot is right up there^... The Tron one. I change mine on a daily basis...

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Danhare4 View Post
    Are you going to change all of the green stuff, such as the slide down menu and also stuff like the message icons?? I really would like it to be all orange.
    Yep. I'm working on it right now...

Quote Originally Posted by kerrrrvin View Post
    I've noticed that since I flashed V6, my battery has been dropping ridiculously fast. I checked all of my apps that update in the background and made sure they weren't set at like every 15 minutes, or something, and they were all fine. What could be causing it?
    If you didn't flash with your battery at, or very close to 100%, you may need to do a battery re-calibration.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    If you didn't flash with your battery at, or very close to 100%, you may need to do a battery re-calibration.
    How do you do that?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it in an older post.

That's something I've been thinking about... Along with the suggestion to possibly add music foward/back by long pressing the volume buttons.
    That sounds like something I would be interested in. I will keep my eyes peeled and I am also interested in that Tron theme. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Thanks and feedback

V6 looks great and battery life has improved. Thanks for all your hardwork and such quick turnarounds. We all appreciate that.

Have a thing to report along with a few questions.

- I know you dont use exchange but with an exchange account they enforce account policies like setting a password and with having a password screen showing up I dont have a clock at all with V6. I have to unlock and then look at the widget I have setup. I am not sure how to solve this problem but with you and the community's expertise we might be able to come up with a solution. I know that with Cognition ROMS they have figured out a way to disable the password feature for exchange accounts somehow. I wish I knew how so I can help you better but thats my 2 cents.

- GPS works much better now, I guess I am lucky to buy the one without the hardware issues.

Now for my questions.

- How do we keep track of your releases? Do you create a separate thread for each release? Or just watch this thread?

- You said the calendar fix would be in the downloads in your website. is it here?

- Will the full gingerbread edition with 2.3 be posted here or should I follow a separate thread?

- If some of us want to show some appreciation by a small donation(how much ever we can afford), is there a way to do it?

Sorry about posting so many questions. I just want to reiterate how much we all appreciate the hardwork and hope you can keep these awesome updates coming.

Arun

Hi Dorian
    I guess I agree with some that needs the clock on notification bar. I think it is kind of easy to take a look at the time while you are doing something else with the phone. If it is a simple solution I would like to install it, orange if possible. Thank you.

So I finally got it! I'm rooted and I got gingerbread v6 installed. But now I'm missing some things or maybe I don't where they are. Some of the apps that I had installed such as espn score center, rom manager etc. are missing. I'm sure they are here somewhere but I don't know how to get them back.

Can anyone tell me what this means? I've never seen it before.Name:  snap20110207_135853.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  5.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kerrrrvin View Post
    Can anyone tell me what this means? I've never seen it before.Attachment 338
    That is really strange. But I also noticed that your dialer and Internet icon at the bottom still green. Did you upgrade from V5 or you did a clean install? I have done a clean install meaning I install the ODIN 2.1 first than install the V6 and everything works fine. That may solve your problem.

One slight issue I have come to notice is my phone is not connecting through 3g anymore. Any ideas guys?

Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links