-ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; ok i will give it a shot and let you know, thanks for the help dorian! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk...

Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's UGJK3 FroYo - Gingerbread Edition

ok i will give it a shot and let you know, thanks for the help dorian!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

sill didn't work should i try flashing back to v5 to see if that works?

not to sound stupid but is there a phone apk you can upload for me to try to replace the one i have?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronf View Post
    not to sound stupid but is there a phone apk you can upload for me to try to replace the one i have?
    It's likely an app conflict with something you have installed. The theme you just installed replaced the phone.apk and the dialertabactivity.apk, along with the complete set of UI frameworks and .jar's.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    It's likely an app conflict with something you have installed. The theme you just installed replaced the phone.apk and the dialertabactivity.apk, along with the complete set of UI frameworks and .jar's.
    Hi Dorian. I do not want to sound like trying to teach you how to do your job but there was definitely something wrong with the phone app on V6. It has happened to me also. All day I was not able to receive any call. Once I wasn't even able to get pass unlock screen? That's why I install the V4 which if you ask me the most stable version of your roms. Anyway I really enjoy having your roms. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by jorj7 View Post
    Are you using BLN? I had weird problems with v6 and this app. I had to turn it off for this ROM version.
    BLN is weird for me since I installed V6. It now lights up my front buttons non stop.

Quote Originally Posted by cuneyyy View Post
    Hi Dorian. I do not want to sound like trying to teach you how to do your job but there was definitely something wrong with the phone app on V6. It has happened to me also. All day I was not able to receive any call. Once I wasn't even able to get pass unlock screen? That's why I install the V4 which if you ask me the most stable version of your roms. Anyway I really enjoy having your roms. Thanks again.
    It's the same thing that I mentioned happening to me, earlier. It only happened a few times though, and I haven't seen the problem since.

ok guys i got mine fixed! not sure what step did it but i reflashed back to v5 then did the update off of dorians site to v6 and rebooted and now im recieving calls like normal... not sure whatfixed it but im just glad it works! Thanks again for your help and the great rom Dorian! Thanks to everyone else for your suggestions you guys are the best!

I had it happen to me on the very first incoming call I received, it just showed the normal unlock screen and forced closed when I unlocked the phone, but it hasn't happened since. No other issues with the phone. The acore process does crash on me when I try to modify anything under speed dial, however.

V 6 is working great for me no issues bu I upgraded from 5 not a complete wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by indiadelta View Post
    I had it happen to me on the very first incoming call I received, it just showed the normal unlock screen and forced closed when I unlocked the phone, but it hasn't happened since. No other issues with the phone. The acore process does crash on me when I try to modify anything under speed dial, however.

Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links