-ROM- Dorian's XWJS3 2.2.1 - 1.22.2011

This is a discussion on -ROM- Dorian's XWJS3 2.2.1 - 1.22.2011 within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Thanks Dorian! Installed 20 hours ago, runs good so far. One issue detected: missed a call, got an error message "sim card ejected, please reboot ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: -ROM- Dorian's XWJS3 2.2.1 - 1.22.2011

Thanks Dorian! Installed 20 hours ago, runs good so far. One issue detected: missed a call, got an error message "sim card ejected, please reboot your phone" or smth like that. happened only once though.

After reading ktuluslav post, i tested out my phone. I dialed it from another phone and it rang once then all of the sudden said i have no service and that the sim card is removed please reboot. When I ended the call it came back with a crash error for Dialer. Also, when the call stopped, service came back to mine and so i tried again. The next call calls came through but when I rejected the third call, it never ended the call for the other side and it kept ringing, it ended up calling my phone again a second time on the same call.

Hi Dorian,

I flashed te upgrade form 5 and it all seems to work well but one bug I found was the calendar in the monthly view about half the month days are whited out mostly in the middle of the week. When you highlight the day appointments or meeting show. Interestingly the weekly view and daily are fine.

Thanks
    BJP

Not sure if this is a bug with this ROM or I just don't know how to change the settings but I cannot receive a video or a picture through SMS/MMS. It just says "download" and I click that and it then says"downloading" for 5-10 minutes, then it goes back to "download". I can send stuff but not receive.

Actually yes...I have experienced this as well, but in the XXJPY 2.2 version. A phone call comes in and it goes to sim card removed and then comes back online. The dialer app usually force closes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ktuluslav View Post
    Thanks Dorian! Installed 20 hours ago, runs good so far. One issue detected: missed a call, got an error message "sim card ejected, please reboot your phone" or smth like that. happened only once though.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Ok guys... I'm about to update XWJS3. One of the fixes is the phone app.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Can't wait to see what's new in JS5

update: found JS5-beta! what is the easiest installation path if I currently have JS3v2?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links