This one should be easy.

This is a discussion on This one should be easy. within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; I just successfully rooted and installed ugjk3. I sideloaded z4root to root and the followed the instructions from Dorians ugjk3 post. Now I'm trying to ...

Thread: This one should be easy.

This one should be easy.

I just successfully rooted and installed ugjk3. I sideloaded z4root to root and the followed the instructions from Dorians ugjk3 post. Now I'm trying to figure out how to restore the apps i previously had. I know the files are there but I don't understand how to reinstall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by somthingoriginal View Post
    I just successfully rooted and installed ugjk3. I sideloaded z4root to root and the followed the instructions from Dorians ugjk3 post. Now I'm trying to figure out how to restore the apps i previously had. I know the files are there but I don't understand how to reinstall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    My ROM is pre-rooted. No need for Z4. If you're coming from stock or a previous version, V6 is a full NAND wipe, meaning that all your previous apps were deleted. You have to re-install them from the market, or if you had them backed up with Titanium Backup.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links