Ok, try it now...
-Download HERE- (Yayy! FTP is working again!)
This is a discussion on The Beta Thread within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Ok, try it now... -Download HERE- (Yayy! FTP is working again!)...
Downloading. Will post feedback after backup / flash / restore and play time!
- Based on Samsung's XWJS8 2.2.1
- Stripped of ALL bloatware
- Media apps like the Music and Video Player are still present
- The Kernel in use here is Existz's Onyx kernel V2.0.1 (based on hardcore's K13D)
- OC/UV compatible
- 1000Hz Frequency Polling (smoother animations and transitions)
- Modified Water Live Wallpaper (less busy than it was... more zen like)
- Updated kernel modules and graphics drivers
- Voodoo Sound V6 with updated Control App
The Kernel allows for a slightly higher OC speed, but maintains good stability thus far. Backing up ups from TBU didn't return them to complete builds (missing widgets mostly) so I had to reinstall a few apps.
I'll post my thoughts on battery drain once I've just ran my normal daily routine (I had 70 apps to restore and emails to configure all over again, pushing the processor with a higher than normal data load).
I'm liking the new keyboard a lot.
I'll post more feedback once I have more time to work with it. It's clean up day around the homestead.
OMG. Call recorder actually works and it does it automatically. Is there a way to turn auto record off?It even records when you are on bluetooth. Unbelievable
I made it all the way through the day and still had 31% battery left, and that's with being out for several hours with email checking every 15-30 minutes on four accounts, plus Facebook and Twitter syncing. So, the stability is still really good and I'm having the best of luck yet with this build. Thanks again, Dorian!