The Beta Thread

This is a discussion on The Beta Thread within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Nice, when our most modern technology is wiped out by a nimrod with a shovel. Did you hear about the old lady in Armenia who ...

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beta Thread

Nice, when our most modern technology is wiped out by a nimrod with a shovel.

Did you hear about the old lady in Armenia who caused a national internet outage? They think she was trying to steal copper cable and cut the main fiber optic trunk! See:
    75-year-old woman causes Internet outage in Georgia and Armenia - Crave - CNET Asia

Good luck getting this Skype thing figured out, as I'm really spoiled now and don't want to go back!

Randy

Dorian
    Im planning on upgrading to this rom from the citrus v6. Is there a way to download it with all the updates already installed? Thanks!

Edit- Just realized you already answered my question! I look forward to your internet being fixed!

I don't have the TypoClock widget active, yet it's in memory and running and is force closing, then system reboots. Has happened about four times in the last 24 hours. Nothing's been changed - no new apps either. Any ideas?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by bopicasso View Post
    Dorian
    Im planning on upgrading to this rom from the citrus v6. Is there a way to download it with all the updates already installed? Thanks!

Edit- Just realized you already answered my question! I look forward to your internet being fixed!
    Uploading now.

Quote Originally Posted by DaUnderSheriff View Post
    I don't have the TypoClock widget active, yet it's in memory and running and is force closing, then system reboots. Has happened about four times in the last 24 hours. Nothing's been changed - no new apps either. Any ideas?
    Have you tried going to Settings>Applications> and killing it, then clearing it's cache/settings?

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

I use the Sense Analog Clock, so I un-installed the widget. If it keeps shutting down, I'll post again, cause it'll obviously be something else causing it at that point. .

As for the update package, would you recommend to those of us who've been piece mealing the updates on to the original JS8 build to install it as a one piece, or does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Uploading now.

Have you tried going to Settings>Applications> and killing it, then clearing it's cache/settings?

Any idea how to get the captivate music apk on my atrix??

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by DaUnderSheriff View Post
    I use the Sense Analog Clock, so I un-installed the widget. If it keeps shutting down, I'll post again, cause it'll obviously be something else causing it at that point. .

As for the update package, would you recommend to those of us who've been piece mealing the updates on to the original JS8 build to install it as a one piece, or does it matter?
    Nah... The installer package below is just the original JS8 with the updates baked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Udecide View Post
    Any idea how to get the captivate music apk on my atrix??
    Not possible. Sorry. It depends on the TouchWiz UI frameworks and those can't be transplanted to the Atrix... The Atrix has Motoblur. And most of it's /system is not modifiable.

Full installer with updates already baked in...

-Download Here-

EDIT: For screenshots look at the OP.

Hey...... Dorian.. on a n extremely no homo note........... I miss you bro!!!!! all this non rom and kernel flashin is bleh...
    Love my atrix though

Has anyone tried the full JS8 1.1.3 installer with all updates that Dorian posted 4/9?

Also, I am currently running Dorian's JK3 V6 Citrus Fresh ROM. To install the JS8 version, where is the best set of instructions? I was planning to just follow the same instructions I used to install JK3 - any better ideas out there?

I use Titanium Backup. If I take a full backup of apps and data from JK3, will I be able to restore them all after the upgrade to JS8?

Randy

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by MOON77 View Post
    Has anyone tried the full JS8 1.1.3 installer with all updates that Dorian posted 4/9?

Also, I am currently running Dorian's JK3 V6 Citrus Fresh ROM. To install the JS8 version, where is the best set of instructions? I was planning to just follow the same instructions I used to install JK3 - any better ideas out there?

I use Titanium Backup. If I take a full backup of apps and data from JK3, will I be able to restore them all after the upgrade to JS8?

Randy
    Same method... Stock>Then JS8.

With Titanium Backup, make sure they're only the 3rd party apps... none of the system apps can be restored without issues.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links