some issues with marketplace on XWJS1.1

This is a discussion on some issues with marketplace on XWJS1.1 within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; edit: sorry for spelling should proof read first: make that MarketPlace in title Hello I have and issues sometimes with the marketplace 2.3.3 after going ...

Thread: some issues with marketplace on XWJS1.1

some issues with marketplace on XWJS1.1

edit: sorry for spelling should proof read first: make that MarketPlace in title

Hello

I have and issues sometimes with the marketplace 2.3.3 after going to final release. All else is fine, but when I download it says it is shows it is but does not go to install, have to try multiple time and then it takes, I waited 10 mins between trys just to make sure I was not rushing it. I did not do any customizing to the market place and titanium backup called it market 2.3.3. I did update from XWJS1RC to XWJS1.1 without wiping, oden one click or anything like that, I updated via clockworkmod update

Thanks for any help on this, all other apps seem fine no issues, maybe I need to downgrade my market.

Tonyzz

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Try going to Settings-->Applications-->Manage Applications.... Now find the market app, force stop it, and clear data... BTW, the current Market version is 2.3.4.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Thanks,

that worked just have to figure out how to make my market place 2.3.4, still shows 2.3.3

Tonyzz

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links