ROM's that support the Captivate Audience Chip?

This is a discussion on ROM's that support the Captivate Audience Chip? within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; I work in a data center regularly and it is quite loud with all the cooling fans and machines running. I have found that the ...

Thread: ROM's that support the Captivate Audience Chip?

ROM's that support the Captivate Audience Chip?

I work in a data center regularly and it is quite loud with all the cooling fans and machines running. I have found that the when I run some of the i9000 roms that I can not hear callers very well in the loud environment it seems to reduce/cancel the feedback(sidetone?) picked up by the mic. However it works, I hear on Cognition 4.3 much better with less noise. Are there any other ROM's/Kernels that support the audience chip. It really makes a big difference for me. I am aware of Cognition of course, and the latest existz and overstock kernels. Have I missed any?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There is a way that you can adjust the volume, check out this link and good luck!

How, What & Where - Samsung Captivate

As far as I am aware, you will not find any ROM that is not specific ATT Captivate with support for audience chip. I think that only the US version of the phone has the audience chip. There is a ROM that I was trying to search for that is a Chinese ROM for Captivate that is suppose to be the closes thing to US Captivate without being an i9000 ROM. Here is the wiki that has a list of current ROMS and past ROMS. Samsung Galaxy S/SGH-I897 - XDA-Developers

KB1 is the latest US ATT release of Froyo, so search for anything that is based on those sources for the audience chip, such as Overstock and Existz that you mentioned.

Thanks, there is a lot of good info on that wiki.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links