So I have gone to thier forum and I have thier instructions.. However I am still confused..

Method number 1:
Download latest version of Continuum and put it on sdcard
Optional - return to stock using this method
Optional - only if you dont have bootloaders - install JVB bootloaders with ODIN in PDA section

Flash this kernel (or any other kernel with CWM3) with ODIN in PDA section with Auto Reboot option unchecked
Pull out the battery and disconnect the cable after ODIN said "RESET"
Reboot in recovery using Volume UP + Power button
Install Continuum from sdcard.

Note: If you have gingerbread bootloaders perform this quick test:

• go back to stock using the method i described above
  • test orientation sensor - open browser and see if it reorients.
  • if it doesn't work, i recommend flashing again the bootloaders pack I linked to above
So I have a few questions so I can get this in a step by step.. Once again this is purely me being anal..

1. Download latest version of Continuum xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][2.3.3][JVB][5/6/2011]►Continuum v5.3◄Gingerbread►Captivate i897/i896/i9088◄
  2. Copy file to SD card
  3. Download Bootloaders Package galaxys-bootloader-JVB.tar.md5 - project-continuum - Galaxy S JVB Bootloaders - Home of Continuum ROM - Google Project Hosting
  4. Do what with it the boot loaders.. Doesnt say..
  5. Download Kernel http://berryfx.com/RobBeane/Kernel/i...nDEV-0.1.2.tar
  6. Open ODIN
  7. Select PDA
  8. Add TalonDEV Kernel
  9. Turn off Auto Reboot
  10. Flash TalonDEV
  11. Pull out the battery and disconnect the cable after ODIN said "RESET"
  12. Reboot in recovery using Volume UP + Power button
  13. Select Install Zip from SD Card
  14. Install Continuum from sdcard.

That is all I see there.. Can I get some input on what is missing or if this is it.. Please note that I still dont understand step 3-4 since it doesn't really say what to do with that.. Is that Odin and Bootloaders??

If I can get input I will set this up and then finalize the write up and keep this updated on how to..