- The Gingerbread Beta Thread -

This is a discussion on - The Gingerbread Beta Thread - within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Originally Posted by Invincible Your a tease lmao Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk LOL. I've been chewing out my ISP for the past week. ...

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: - The Gingerbread Beta Thread -

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Your a tease lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    LOL. I've been chewing out my ISP for the past week. Every data connection I establish over FTP ends up corrupted. So I just said screw it and upgraded to 50Mbps Down/30Mbps Up fiber though a local ISP. :rolleyes: That means that every update that I tried to upload ended up being corrupted... as I download them and test install them before I link them here, so I know if the package is actually corrupted, to keep headaches to a minimum. I also have a CM7.1 personalized package I'm about to link to...

In the CM7.1 package, I've replaced ADW with Launcher2, I have my usual fonts, and the Google Music Beta app is the default music player.

What modem would you guys like to have in the next release? It's going to be a stable release... JV6, JP9, JK4, JVE, JVO... By default I usually do an 850MHz modem, because that's what the majority of our 3G network is. Only in highly populated areas is 1900MHz also active.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post

What modem would you guys like to have in the next release? It's going to be a stable release... JV6, JP9, JK4, JVE, JVO... By default I usually do an 850MHz modem, because that's what the majority of our 3G network is. Only in highly populated areas is 1900MHz also active.
    I liked the dvjp9...had pretty good connection with low battery drain

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Please use a modem that plays very nicely with the AT&T micro-cell.

Doesn't matter what modem to me, cause I've already stored most of the current modems on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by mletchworth View Post
    Doesn't matter what modem to me, but I would prefer if the next release were CWM3, cause I've already stored most of the current modems on my phone (CWM3 versions).
    dorian already went to cwm3 with his last jvp release

Thanks. I wasn't aware of that. I've been using other ROMs like Continuum and Apex, but nothing else I've tried can beat the battery life of a Dorian ROM!

So, is the current version (JVP Beta1) good to install? I know it may or may not be necessarily stable, but people were having to delete the data folder out of the zip before. Is the one available for D/L right now OK to install as is?

Ok, so I guess it's not. I'm getting the following message when I try and install JVP beta1 from CWM:

E:Can't open /sdcard/Dorian's JVP 2.3.4 Beta1.zip (bad)
    Installation aborted

I've redownloaded twice and put the new versions on the phone with same result. Crappy ISP huh? Guess I'll find something else to flash for now....

Quote Originally Posted by mletchworth View Post
    Ok, so I guess it's not. I'm getting the following message when I try and install JVP beta1 from CWM:

E:Can't open /sdcard/Dorian's JVP 2.3.4 Beta1.zip (bad)
    Installation aborted

I've redownloaded twice and put the new versions on the phone with same result. Crappy ISP huh? Guess I'll find something else to flash for now....
    im pretty sure the file is corrupt...i couldn't get it to work either...i had to use the first jvp upload and modify the netflix apk

Yup. Same here. I switched to Continuum (yuk) until this problem is sorted out and I can get back on a Dorian ROM besides JVH. It works, but I wanted to give a JVP ROM a spin. I'm waiting for Dorian's spin on it with baited breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    im pretty sure the file is corrupt...i couldn't get it to work either...i had to use the first jvp upload and modify the netflix apk

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links