Dorian's wish list

This is a discussion on Dorian's wish list within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Since Dorian's JVH has been the best ROM I have tried so far I would like to put a little wish list for the new ...

Thread: Dorian's wish list

Dorian's wish list

Since Dorian's JVH has been the best ROM I have tried so far I would like to put a little wish list for the new release :D I hope is not too demanding :P

1. I would like to see the same color theme all around, on JVH2.0 we have green notification icons, orange glow and I think some blue on keyboards. It would be nice to have just one color scheme all around

2. I would love to get the puzzle lock screen :P (or some others)

3. Have the stock player with lock screen controls wold be great.

4. GKC1 modem, best modem so far (I know this probably depends on the location but give it a try!.

5. Keep it as light as JVH2.0 most of the samsung goodies one can get them with nitrality or any other app in the market. At lest I think is easier to install them than to remove them when they come with the ROM, just my personal opinion.

6. Some people is asking for mail app from GS2 I really don't use it so I cant say much about it.

I'm a developer (rails and .net) so probably with the hard core stuff I would be a little useless but I do know some java and I making my way into android development world.
    So if there is anything that I can help I will be more than glad to jump in.

Maybe other members will add some ideas to help Dorian make this ROM even more amazing.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well with modems once again this is based on your area.. Requesting a modem in a next release is moot since you can simple just apply the one you want to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Well with modems once again this is based on your area.. Requesting a modem in a next release is moot since you can simple just apply the one you want to it.
    I know, that probably is more a comment, I have really see and improvement, so maybe other people will have it too just a matter to try it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links