Flashing Official AT&T Stock Gingerbread; build KK4, 2.3.5 with Rooting Instructions

This is a discussion on Flashing Official AT&T Stock Gingerbread; build KK4, 2.3.5 with Rooting Instructions within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Originally Posted by Invincible ok how would i install dorians jvp with these bootloaders? This is not tested so I can't say that it will ...

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Flashing Official AT&T Stock Gingerbread; build KK4, 2.3.5 with Rooting Instructions

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    ok how would i install dorians jvp with these bootloaders?

This is not tested so I can't say that it will work. But I would assume flashing the stock gingerbread and root it and then go and get the Cog5 beta 2 kernel from XDA and flash that so you can have the CWM. Then flash Dorian JVP, it wipes the /system folder and /data and flashing the modem and kernel. I can not say if it will flash anything else, but I assume not since his steps to get JVP on is flashing stock I9000 gingerbread.

ya...the only decent looking kf1 rom that i found on xda is the cognition5...but I'll stay with i9000 until they implement voodoo

Thanks think I will hold steady for now am happy no need to move right nowthanks for all your help

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    ok how would i install dorians jvp with these bootloaders?
    Flash the one-click, then use ODIN to flash XCal's JVP or JVH kernel then just boot into recovery and flash the ROM.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedninja42 View Post
    This is not tested so I can't say that it will work. But I would assume flashing the stock gingerbread and root it and then go and get the Cog5 beta 2 kernel from XDA and flash that so you can have the CWM. Then flash Dorian JVP, it wipes the /system folder and /data and flashing the modem and kernel. I can not say if it will flash anything else, but I assume not since his steps to get JVP on is flashing stock I9000 gingerbread.
    Yea, my next package is going to be an ODIN One-Click, that also installs captivate bootloaders and my ROM's modem/kernel/ROM. All in one nice and neat little package.

ya...the only decent looking kf1 rom that i found on xda is the cognition5...but I'll stay with i9000 until they implement voodoo
    As soon as any Captivate Gingerbread source is dropped, kernels will be injected with Voodoo sound and color. Source just hasn't dropped yet. I expect it to soon though...

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

As soon as any Captivate Gingerbread source is dropped, kernels will be injected with Voodoo sound and color. Source just hasn't dropped yet. I expect it to soon though...
    nice! I'm looking foward to that!...i was using your jvp with no problems...then one night...it decided that my data connection shouldn't work anymore...now i can't get a data connection on any rom except captivate based stuff....i've tried darkys v10.1 ....your jvh...your jvp....few others also....now im using cog5-b2...just stinks cuz it doesn't have voodoo sound...which i use ALOT...

nice! I'm looking foward to that!...i was using your jvp with no problems...then one night...it decided that my data connection shouldn't work anymore...now i can't get a data connection on any rom except captivate based stuff....i've tried darkys v10.1 ....your jvh...your jvp....few others also....now im using cog5-b2...just stinks cuz it doesn't have voodoo sound...which i use ALOT...
    Buy the Voodoo Control Plus app. Supports stock Captivate without needing kernel support. Rocking out without the need to wait for a dev to support updates from supercurio.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedninja42 View Post
    Buy the Voodoo Control Plus app. Supports stock Captivate without needing kernel support. Rocking out without the need to wait for a dev to support updates from supercurio.
    i was thinking about buying it just to support his work....just stinks because i plan on going back to dorians rom's as soon as i get my phone issue figured out...and he usually has voodoo supported kernels

oh well....just purchased it anyway....can't stand low volume music....i use my headphone jack way too much in a day not to have it! haha

oh well....just purchased it anyway....can't stand low volume music....i use my headphone jack way too much in a day not to have it! haha
    I am happy that I purchased it. No matter what, I will have support. There are more options to work with such as having an increase in Bass. I haven't looked at the free app in awhile so I'm not sure if its support there as well.

Hi, I've tried the voodoo control plus, but it says my kernel is not supported

How do I get my battery stat reset?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links