- ROM - Dorian's JVP v2.0 Stable - Gingerbread 2.3.4

This is a discussion on - ROM - Dorian's JVP v2.0 Stable - Gingerbread 2.3.4 within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; found another problem: when i downloaded a certain number of apps, it says fail to download because there is insufficient space in device, but when ...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 114

Thread: - ROM - Dorian's JVP v2.0 Stable - Gingerbread 2.3.4

  1. #101
    Junior Member zombyfood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    found another problem: when i downloaded a certain number of apps, it says fail to download because there is insufficient space in device, but when i check my storage i still have a good 8GB left. is it have anything to do with mounting/unmounting SD/ system/cache at recovery mode??

  2. #102
    Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    47
    you could find a way to download the apk's from somewhere online and then force install on sd card
    Dorian your jvp really works since your update i have working 3G turbo now

  3. #103
    Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    47
    I wonder though will this work on the Samsung Vibrant as well if not i want to try and avoid cyanogen mod if at all possible if i have to upload a custom rom to root a persons phone if they have updated it to far

  4. #104
    Super Moderator Dorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    between 850-1900MHz
    Posts
    885
    Thanked
    71 times
    Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by zombyfood View Post
    found another problem: when i downloaded a certain number of apps, it says fail to download because there is insufficient space in device, but when i check my storage i still have a good 8GB left. is it have anything to do with mounting/unmounting SD/ system/cache at recovery mode??
    That is actually a market issue. Google is having quite a few issues with the market app here lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    Dorian your jvp really works since your update i have working 3G turbo now
    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    I wonder though will this work on the Samsung Vibrant as well if not i want to try and avoid cyanogen mod if at all possible if i have to upload a custom rom to root a persons phone if they have updated it to far
    Actually, it will work on a Vibrant, but there's some things that have to be changed before you flash it. You have to change the kernel, modem, capacitive key layout file, lights-s5pc110.so, and a couple more things...

    Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

  5. #105
    Senior Member Johnnie5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    That is actually a market issue. Google is having quite a few issues with the market app here lately.
    Thought they fixed that with the 8/28 gapps? Reboot fixes it temporarily though.
    Samsung SGH-I897 [Build 1007] - teamhacksung's ICS {Android 4.0.1}
    Asus TF101 [Build B70] - Revolver 3.9.5 {Android 3.2.1}
    HP Touchpad {WebOS 3.0.2 + CM 7.1 Alpha 3}

  6. #106
    Member vic007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, FL
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by aeromac18 View Post
    If you still need a volunteer, I'm in!
    Aeromac18 - did you and Dorian get his 2.3.5 working ? I have not seen any posts with details...

  7. #107
    Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    47
    Dorian in your next build you should include dev tools and maybe spare parts (idea taken from cyanogen mod)

  8. #108
    Junior Member ktuluslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    JVP Beta1
    Posts
    26
    Since I am on JVP 2.0, I have a problem with my microphone - people complain a lot about quality - it seems that the sensitivity is screwed up. When i put the speakerphone - then it is perfect, but when I turn off the speaker, people say that it sounds like i'm screaming into the phone and hard to understand. Any ideas?


    EDIT:
    Just flashed KJ3 and the microphone sensitivity issue is gone... Dorian, did I get a lemon on JVP? LOL
    I did enjoy it a lot though and was just ignoring occasional complains

  9. #109
    Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    47
    i am not sure if it is water damage that has happened to my phone recently or if it is something in JVP but i noticed if i call landlines the phone wont hang up if the other end hangs up i have to manual hang up with it but if its a cellular call it will hang up

  10. #110
    Senior Member nakedninja42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by ktuluslav View Post
    Since I am on JVP 2.0, I have a problem with my microphone - people complain a lot about quality - it seems that the sensitivity is screwed up. When i put the speakerphone - then it is perfect, but when I turn off the speaker, people say that it sounds like i'm screaming into the phone and hard to understand. Any ideas?


    EDIT:
    Just flashed KJ3 and the microphone sensitivity issue is gone... Dorian, did I get a lemon on JVP? LOL
    I did enjoy it a lot though and was just ignoring occasional complains
    It is because the I9000 ROMs and phone do not have support for the audiance chip built into the phone like the KJ3 build. So to have the clarity for the mic, you need a I897 kernel and modem.

    Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Samsung Galaxy SGS2 I777 4.0.3 UCLD4

    ______________________________

    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 CM9

    ______________________________

    Samsung Galaxy S Captivate 2.3.5 KK4

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

2.3 gingerbread rom full for ght maestro
,
2.3.4 gingerbread beta v.2
,
android ght maestro rom
,
android ght maestro rom#gsc.tab
,
flash ght maestro
,

ght maestro android update

,
ght maestro custom rom
,
ght maestro firmware
,
ght maestro flash
,

ght maestro rom

,

ght maestro update

,
gingerbread 2.3.4 rom
,
how to flash ght maestro
,
rom 2.3.4 gingerbread jvp
,
rom ght maestro
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum