- ROM - Dorian's JVP v2.0 Stable - Gingerbread 2.3.4

This is a discussion on - ROM - Dorian's JVP v2.0 Stable - Gingerbread 2.3.4 within the Samsung Captivate Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Hey everyone. I'm still running with Dorian's JVH 2.0, but recently have started getting a lot of random reboots and hangs where I have to ...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: - ROM - Dorian's JVP v2.0 Stable - Gingerbread 2.3.4

Hey everyone. I'm still running with Dorian's JVH 2.0, but recently have started getting a lot of random reboots and hangs where I have to take out the battery. Unsure what is going on, but considering going to JVP 2.0 - but the instructions scare the crap out of me, and I'm concerned about the microphone issue recently reported (what does kutuluslav mean, "flashed KJ3"?
    I really rely on my phone for my business, so it needs to be on and reasonably stable. Any thoughts on stability of JVP 2.0? Anything else I should consider (like a reload of JVH 2.0, but I don't know how to do it!)?
    Is anyone willing to talk me through the upgrade process? If so, please DM me. And, thank you!!!

@MOON77
    JVP was great but it was not working well with the soundchip.

KJ3 is the Gingerbread 2.3.5 - the latest from Samsung. I did try to flash KJ3 on top of JVP, but got the bootloop. Then I followed the instructions from the thread by nakedninja, and it went perfect. so now running KJ3 and happy

I am starting to notice now that i cannot mount the SD card to the computer anymore i've reflashed and everything but every time i connect the phone to the computer and hit mount, it loads and then the mounting quits, goes back to what screen you were on and the phone starts media scanning again? Does anyone else have that problem. and i notice a lot of apps do that they just quit after being launched.

i just dont get it i get another captivate and flash this rom it doesnt work atleast the data part and i hate samsungs UI crap \

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links