You Tube

This is a discussion on You Tube within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Hello,how do you delete searches requested on You tube?...

Thread: You Tube

You Tube

Hello,how do you delete searches requested on You tube?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Menu, settings, clear search history.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I did that.it doesn't clear seaches for the You Tube app.Don't want anyone seing searches.

Oh well it worked for me.

Sorry Joe,I found it.I was opening the menu when the browser was open.When You Tube was open,I hit menu and there it was.Thanks for your help.

While on the youtube subject. How is the playback quality for you guys? I went to the store to pick up the captivate. While I waited for the rep I jumped on youtube and noticed the quality of the video playback was very poor. I checked the same videos out on the HTC Aeria and it was so much more clearer than the captivate. Is there a setting to adjust playback quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Psylas View Post
    While on the youtube subject. How is the playback quality for you guys? I went to the store to pick up the captivate. While I waited for the rep I jumped on youtube and noticed the quality of the video playback was very poor. I checked the same videos out on the HTC Aeria and it was so much more clearer than the captivate. Is there a setting to adjust playback quality?
    Well I went ahead and picked up the captivate today and youtube looks awesome on my phone. The store probably had a weird setup going on

Quote Originally Posted by bdev4 View Post
    Sorry Joe,I found it.I was opening the menu when the browser was open.When You Tube was open,I hit menu and there it was.Thanks for your help.
    Happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Psylas View Post
    When the video starts, touch the Menu button, then the More soft button, then Watch in high quality. I haven't checked to see whether high quality can be made the default.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links