Anyon e get AllShare to work properly?

This is a discussion on Anyon e get AllShare to work properly? within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Currently I am using the newest version of Tversity to stream between my TV, PS3, ect... I tried to use AllShare to stream a AVI ...

Thread: Anyon e get AllShare to work properly?

Anyon e get AllShare to work properly?

Currently I am using the newest version of Tversity to stream between my TV, PS3, ect...

I tried to use AllShare to stream a AVI file to my Droid earlier and all I get is, "Sorry, this video cannot be played."

I tried to stream many different videos of different formats and sizes hoping at least one of them would work but had no luck. Any ideas? I even tried to stream using Media Player and same thing.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't use Allshare, but from my understanding of it, I think you might need to download a video player from the market that supports that format.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I use allshare @ home with my network to stream everything I have: Movies, music, various video files...etc. I have not had any issues and I'm even able to stream HD .mkv(.h264) files. One suggestion I have is download MKV tools (download here: http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkv....1.1-setup.exe) and use to encode your .avi files into .mkv's and then try streaming again.

What Media Server are you running? I am going to try and use something else tomorrow. Tversity seems to hate my phone for some reason. Doesn't play any files on my phone. My media server streams fine to all my other media devices.

Quote Originally Posted by dankhar View Post
    What Media Server are you running? I am going to try and use something else tomorrow. Tversity seems to hate my phone for some reason. Doesn't play any files on my phone. My media server streams fine to all my other media devices.
    It's an older PC running a vanilla windows home server install. I only use a codec pack to enable multi-format playback on the client machines...everything else is standard loads on the windows and apple machines...I like everything as simple as possible. Everything works like it's supposed to, even the portables and phones.

PS: Just make sure to take care of sharing issues and if you're on win 7, then you need to open up your network so that any device streams freely once they get connected.

Quote Originally Posted by dankhar View Post
    Currently I am using pS3 hacks the newest version of Tversity to stream between my TV, PS3, ect...

I tried to use AllShare to stream a AVI file to my Droid earlier and all I get is, "Sorry, this video cannot be played."

I tried to stream many different videos of different formats and hack wifi sizes hoping at least one of them would work but had no luck. Any ideas? I even tried to stream using Media Player and same thing.

Thanks in advance for any help hack xbox 360 you can give.
    What Media Server are you running? I am going to try and use something else tomorrow. Tversity seems to hate my phone for some reason. Doesn't play any files on my phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links